• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introduction from Rocky out west!

Welcome. It's nice to have you here. I also live in the West, and have interest in agriculture, homesteading, and prepping. Like yours, my wife isn't keen on polygyny (though she understands it isn't pribibited). What sorts of crops do you grow?

I hope you didn't abandon the Messiah Himself in turning away from Christianity. He is God with us, the Light of the world, and the only hope for anyone. Hopefully I misunderstood you.

There is a lot wrong with the church, but our hope is in the God Man Himself.

Welcome. It's nice to have you here. I also live in the West, and have interest in agriculture, homesteading, and prepping. Like yours, my wife isn't keen on polygyny (though she understands it isn't pribibited). What sorts of crops do you grow?

I hope you didn't abandon the Messiah Himself in turning away from Christianity. He is God with us, the Light of the world, and the only hope for anyone. Hopefully I misunderstood you.

There is a lot wrong with the church, but our hope is in the God Man Himself.
Thanks for the welcome!

Shalom and welcome

Back