• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introduction

Well.. short and sweet..

Welcome.

What drew you to poly? How'd you find us? Is this something your family knows about, or, like most of ours, would they freak?Etc...

I started watching the show Sister Wives when I was 16. At that time I thought it was crazy to share a husband with other women. I became more and more interested over the years and became more open to it if it was the Lord's will for my life. My family doesn't know yet. They would freak if they did.

Welcome to our little corner of the web!

May the Lord continue to take you down the crazy rabbit holes of Truth that the modern church has been missing the mark on! :p

Glad you found Biblical Families Miss Rae.
Welcome and Shalom again to ya lil lady.

Welcome welcome. Glad you’re here. Lots to learn about here.

Welcome!

Greetings from us who aren't Americas ;) and who don't live in the land of the (un)free. :D. Glad to see you here.

Welcome to a new perspective, and to our little corner of it.

My family doesn't know yet. They would freak if they did.
Welcome, its nice to have your company.
I understand your concerns with regard to the family, its a hard one to tackle. You may already be doing this but what I found worked for us is to bring the subject up in simple conversation, perhaps from the perspective of the TV show or even better from a scriptural perspective. If it is raised now and is just a conversation about the scriptures it will enable your family to discuss the subject without any personal pressure on either them or yourself.
You will get a great deal of support and scriptural references along with reasoning's from the members of this site. Perhaps it will be easier for the family if the subject is shown to be of "scriptural" interest to you now rather than at a time in the future when you would like to form a poly marriage.
Any way don't be shy to ask for some help if you need it, you will get some very great references from the scriptures and some solid reasoning that may assist you.
Again welcome

Back