• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Is it worth it?

Hello,

I want to ask what you all think of PM being worth the outcast status. I die on the hill of getting the way to Heaven right (the Gospel message. Faith alone in Jesus Christ alone.).

How do you guys justify being outcasts and having an appearance of evil across almost every church for PM?

Note: I understand that PM is biblical, and it is even something that I desire.

Thank you for reading. Sorry if the post is too short.

Great question!

Simply that, compromising in truth is a far greater price to pay than being a social outcast.

It is a doctrine of devils and a sin to forbid marriage that God permits.

Ezekiel 16:7-8 sets the earliest age for marriage as after the onset of puberty. Or 12 to 14.

Granted, the Bible permits this kind of marriage but it's not a good idea in this world unless you want to worry about the authorities showing up for years and years afterwards.

Real world issue here- how to deal with young woman 13ish who is active sexually with anything that comes along? Marry her off illegally? The law comes down very hard on statutory rapists regardless of marital status. I do NOT support early age marriage but I do understand early age sexual activity. Besides saying "Hey don't do that" what should be done to kindly to bring horny girl into safe activity? Same said BTW of young man- not to be too sexist here.

Real world issue here- how to deal with young woman 13ish who is active sexually with anything that comes along? Marry her off illegally? The law comes down very hard on statutory rapists regardless of marital status. I do NOT support early age marriage but I do understand early age sexual activity. Besides saying "Hey don't do that" what should be done to kindly to bring horny girl into safe activity? Same said BTW of young man- not to be too sexist here.

I've long considered this a major aspect of secular-liberal hypocrisy. They tell parents not to interfere with the sexual activities of their underage children, they insist that a 13yo can have an abortion without parental consent, they say a 13yo is competent to decide on having their body mutilated as part of gender transitioning, but then to suggest that a 13yo could choose to get married? Oh, no! That's too much for the secular-liberals and they lose their minds.

13 isn't too old to get that belt, at that age I feared my dad over pregnancy or stds any day lol

Last edited:
13 isn't too old to get that belt. At that age I feared my dad over pregnancy or stds any day lol
That is rapidly becoming “In the olden days…….”

That would be my experience. I have so many heterodox beliefs that I made a list one day and when I looked at it I said "that's a lot of things for me to keep my mouth shut about if I ever go back to church. Maybe it's not worth it."

It's not just church. Even in other meatspace and online communities I have to keep my mouth shut just to keep from making enemies out of everybody. You can afford to make some people mad, but you can't afford to make everybody mad.

Ezekiel 16:7-8 sets the earliest age for marriage as after the onset of puberty. Or 12 to 14.

Granted, the Bible permits this kind of marriage but it's not a good idea in this world unless you want to worry about the authorities showing up for years and years afterwards.
And it’s not healthy for the young woman. Let her reach physical maturity at least for crying out loud.

And it’s not healthy for the young woman. Let her reach physical maturity at least for crying out loud.
I like how if you apply everything in Ezekiel 16 it does support your view. She grew hair (apply that how you wish), she grew breasts, she grew tall, and was ready for love. I believe these things precede being ready for love.

Maybe some women are ready by then but some definitely aren't.

Back