• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Is submissiveness a mandatory in polygyny?

He is not interested anymore :(
Just a random thought.... can you direct him to this site, to Biblical Families?

Another question, if I may please. What was the spiritual/salvation status of you and your husband at the time of your divorce? I'm wondering where each of you at in your relationship with the Father. Cheers

He is not interested anymore :(
Is there anything stopping you from reconciling and being his second wi
Just a random thought.... can you direct him to this site, to Biblical Families?

Another question, if I may please. What was the spiritual/salvation status of you and your husband at the time of your divorce? I'm wondering where each of you at in your relationship with the Father. Cheers
My marriage was annulled by the Catholic Church due to adultery :(

I always thought that polygyny was all about being submissive and devoted to your husband and Christ.

Growing up in a very traditional family I was drawn into traditional gender roles, homemaking and being a submissive wife since I was a kid. Found my perfect husband - head of the household and two years after getting married my husband wanted to introduce a second wife to our marriage, I felt terribly hurt and left him.
I deeply regret that decision.
Later I realized that my ex husband being the head of the household knew his decision was beneficial for everyone involved, but it was too late.

After reading a lot about it - specially the Bible , I decided to humble myself, overcome jealousy and explore the ultimate way to submit to your husband - polygyny - sharing him with love.
Sophia, I HEAR you…. I had a man divorce me and while he had his flaws, I deeply regret the ways in which I was rebellious. I am was so blessed to meet a man almost immediately, who took me as his woman. He is a godly, masculine and patient man, but full submission is mandatory in his home. Once I started studying submission, I came to understand the lawfulness of polygyny and brought it to him. We talk about it at great length and the only way for it to work is if she (theoretical new wife) and I are in submission to him and his vision. Biblical submission is a long, strange (and blessed!) trip.

Regarding feminisim…
Im from Canada and our women here are extremely feminist. I was raised by a single mother, a good mother, who had feminist tendency’s, my teachers in school included feminism in their classes, culture preached feminism daily. So grow up, get married, and as a guy, you find yourself responsible for cleaning up the mess from all the decisions that your wife made. And if you disagree with her you’re going up against her, her friends and often her family and your own. What a mess. And you best believe that she is keeping score of everything you say and do just waiting to use it against you if she doesn’t get her way. Thats an ugly rebellious feminist. my ex tore our marriage apart and after she left had the nerve to tell me that she never loved me anyway. I was extremely naive and happy go lucky. So much for 15yrs of my life…so much for my youth. feminism is so pervasive here that its hard to get a good understanding of proper male roles and headship. as soon as you start to get a grasp on it and head in the right direction, someone walks up and smacks you with toxic feminine energy of shaming or mocking you. a happy wife is a happy life…but women are not usually happy being in charge, yet they insist on it. It usually makes them beastly little devils in their Marriages. The men often take a humorous approach and learn to distance themselves from their wives.

I decided to go shopping for my next wife in the US and import her Back up to Canada. This was far easier than trying to convince a Canadian woman about proper gender roles. And boy oh boy let me tell you how much better life is with a wife who expects proper biblical authority of a husband over her. She is my best friend and we literally never get tired of each other and we are together day and night 24/7 trying to figure out living off grid, starting a farm and blending our family. We have such a happy home with so much laughter and joy regardless to being broke or having a good month financially. I am happy to accept responsibility for everything that happens to my family and do whatever is needed to make things work well. I cannot express how grateful I am to have a wife who rejects the rebellious feminist spirit.

I hope you find as much happiness as we have.

I decided to go shopping for my next wife in the US and import her Back up to Canada. This was far easier than trying to convince a Canadian woman about proper gender roles.
For all the US guys that claim that there aren’t any……..

My marriage was annulled by the Catholic Church due to adultery :(
Divorce in the Bible is not necessarily what we know today. The word "divorce" could also mean, "to set at liberty". How can one be "set at liberty" and still be bound? Go to Strongs and look at Divorce (MATT 5:32) G630 (blueletterbible.org)

Back