• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Is there nothing left?????

In the book ‘Healing Codes for the Coming Apacolypse’, it talked about mad cow disease was worse than the public was told. It had gotten into the pig farms. Pig poop is taken to refineries and used as fertilizers. The fertilizers are used in our crops in the US. The diseased fertilizer then gets into our grains and vegetables. @rockfox said, we live in a chemical soup these days. Ya, and in some cases a diseased chemical soup.

Women taste better when they're not wearing makeup.

Seriously. God gave us a built-in chemical analysis machine - our senses of taste and smell. They tell us whether things are safe or dangerous. If it tastes terrible, that's a really good indication that it shouldn't be spread on your skin. Certainly not on the face, and probably not even on the nails.

Seriously. God gave us a built-in chemical analysis machine - our senses of taste and smell. They tell us whether things are safe or dangerous. If it tastes terrible, that's a really good indication that it shouldn't be spread on your skin. Certainly not on the face, and probably not even on the nails.
You’re talking about lipstick, right?

No, actually I was thinking of foundation etc on the face. It's gross to kiss. Lipstick is made to taste ok so that women can put up with it getting in their own mouths - it's just annoying because it's messy.

But really I was speaking in more general terms. If you wouldn't want to taste that foundation / mascara / nail polish / whatever, it probably shouldn't be going on your skin on any regular basis.

So I was in Walmart the other day looking at nail polish, I happened to read the back and there was a warning stating that there were ingredients in this particular bottle that have been proven to cause “hormone imbalance” and “reproductive problems”!!! I thought I’d google the issue and found out it’s common! I mean, why does everything have to be so toxic? I paint my 3 and 9 year old daughters nails, it’s one of the fun girly things that we do.... we just wanted sparkly nails, is that REALLY so much to ask? :confused::eek:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...use-reproductive-and-development-problems.htm
@rustysdove11--I'm sooo glad you're being that diligent mama! The powers that be are out to reduce world population and they'll stop at nothing to get their goals met and to drive their agenda. They really don't care IF you want to bear children or IF you look forward to the day when those grandchildren will sit on your knee. THEY JUST DON'T CARE whose life they destroy! They only want what they want. :(

I hope you will help your girls understand the dangers so as they get older they will choose wisely how they enjoy being a girly girl. :)

A couple of decades ago when I was getting out of the cabinet business, waterborne coatings were the new thing for the environmentally friendly.
That people have continued to be sold the highly toxic stuff for applying to their bodies has boggled my mind.

FWIW, the originally intended Tin Man for The Wizard of Oz, Buddy Ebsen, almost died from the paint that they used on his face. He was too sick to film the movie.
I saw this same thing happen in a high school musical just last Spring. At least 2 student actors in the play were hospitalized because they became so ill from the make up used for the play.

@rustysdove11--I'm sooo glad you're being that diligent mama! The powers that be are out to reduce world population and they'll stop at nothing to get their goals met and to drive their agenda. They really don't care IF you want to bear children or IF you look forward to the day when those grandchildren will sit on your knee. THEY JUST DON'T CARE whose life they destroy! They only want what they want. :(

I hope you will help your girls understand the dangers so as they get older they will choose wisely how they enjoy being a girly girl. :)
Yes yes yes yes yes! This should be written in giant flaming letters on the moon!

This is part of why I don't wear makeup. Ultimately, @rockfox asked me "Who are you trying to impress?" So, in truth, if he doesn't want me to wear it and much prefers me without it.. WHO AM I trying to impress? The one person in the world who matters. That's who.

There are natural things you can do to improve the health of your skin that can make it look beautiful without makeup as it is. Some dietary and some just plain application. I don't use any special face cleansers just a coconut based soap that's gentle. If I feel I need a scrub I use baking soda. For a moisturizer I use straight castor oil (something they pack into makeups anyway but along side piles of other junk). If I'm having a little hormone imbalance I'll add a drop of tea tree or frankincense essential oil to the castor oil.

And castor oil DOES taste terrible lol but it's not bad for you. It's not generally ingested anyway. The minor amount like 1/2 tsp I put on my face after a shower soaks in and is not noticeable after a fairly short amount of time. rockfox hated the burts bees peppermint chapstick I was using though lol had to find a different one!

It would be fun to do such things with my daughters but I'm not certain how to teach them that it isn't necessary, girls can be funny that way. I do know both my daughters have a better sense of style than I do in general. lol We do hair but I'm not very good at it but they're young and thrilled anyway. I'm hoping as they get older they'll figure out how to do theirs so they can do mine as I'm horribly inept lol

I wear makeup occasionally and it makes me feel fabulous guys. Besides, That’s what’s important here... how good it makes me feel!
Pffff , come on people , get with the times!
You and Moses.
Exodus 34:29-33 (KJV) 29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him. 30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him. 31 And Moses called unto them; and Aaron and all the rulers of the congregation returned unto him: and Moses talked with them. 32 And afterward all the children of Israel came nigh: and he gave them in commandment all that the LORD had spoken with him in mount Sinai. 33 And [till] Moses had done speaking with them, he put a vail on his face.

Some believe that it wasn’t a doily that he put over his face, but some clay that he used like makeup to dull the glow.
They tell me that the Hebrew means covering, which could mean either. IDK

I understand they're supporting all kinds of things in Tel Aviv these days.
Me thinks I'd best not comment on that...

On the original topic...I'm very glad this came up. Thank you @rustysdove11 for sharing your frustrations here.

I have a cousin who's wife had a hard time conceiving. She is beautiful, but has always used a lot of makeup. I had no idea that makeup could cause hormonal issues, and hardly touch the stuff. Now I have one more reason to leave it alone, and encourage our daughters to do the same.

Back