• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Jennie's list of questions (food for thought)

I got curious about the questions again after this thread popped back up. Read through my exercise of attempting to answer the questions with my wife's help.

I noticed a couple of important things right off the bat...

* I am in desperate need of a proofreader. The sheer number of typos from big fumble fingers on a phone keyboard is downright painful. Yeek

* We are an absolute prize! Ladies, you are missing out on a deal for sure.. Lets separate the buyers from the tryers. They are the deal of the century, a steal, a bargain at twice the price! Thick as your wrist, give them a twist, it doesn't matter if you're using this marriage right handed or left handed. Hold it in the gripping hand, it is more than a family, it uses less oil, gets higher miles per gallon and makes Julian fries. You get one for 5 and five for 20. Come on, move forward...left leg right leg. It's called walking. Final offer on this family...they are not stolen but we can't get them again cause someone changed the locks. No good coming back when we are sold out. Too late too late will be the cry when the bargains have passed you by. A regular marriage doest work wet, these plig folks work wet or dry. They are for the house, the car, the boat or the homestead. Top quality manufactur and made in America of only the finest part but hand wash only.

(That is all the pitch man stuff I have for now, but rest assured, all this and more whimsy is available on a limited time offer)
((Not sure if this guy is funny, endearing or annoying))

Back