• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Jennifer from Alabama

Welcome to BF.

Welcome Jennifer. If your husband hasn’t already joined, let him know we’d love to have him active on the site too.

Hi Jennifer and Welcome. My father's side of the family is from Alabama and I lived there with him for a few years until he passed away. I am hoping to return home as soon as I am done with school in a year or so. Where in bama are you located? We come from north west of Birmingham around the Jasper area. Glad you found us. I am relatively new as well. But these guys have all been great. Don't hesitate to ask them anything.

Bobbie

Thank you all for the warm welcome! My hubby has not had the time to join and has a few reservations about joining; however, that may change this weekend. He is a bit hesitate to join because he is more egalitarian in his mindset than patriarchal. I don't say that to imply that our house is female led or that my husband is weak, far from it. He is a very strong man, that's why I love him. Ultimately it will be his choice to join or not. In the mean time, I look forward to learning from you all and socializing with like minded ladies. For your info, Nathan is a father, pilot, history/political science major, and loves family and outdoor time. I am a home schooling mother, artist, former ballerina, chemist, and I too love family and outdoor time. Faith is what our family is built upon. We have three children.

Welcome Jennifer! We are so glad you found us. I hope this site can be helpful to you and Nathan on many levels. I look forward to getting to know you both.

Back