• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Jennifer from Alabama

So glad you are Here!
Faith is what life is built on in my humble opinion. It sounds like you are a family of diverse interests. I hope you are blessed by getting to know all the other members here. I know I have been. :)

Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Lanora talks with Jennifer often, and I do sometimes, but she's not been on the forum in a long time. A welcome for someone that's been gone over four years seems pointless. Lol

Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Lanora talks with Jennifer often, and I do sometimes, but she's not been on the forum in a long time. A welcome for someone that's been gone over four years seems pointless. Lol

Well, you never know. Maybe she'll get an email notification and come back to answer this. ;)

Well, you never know. Maybe she'll get an email notification and come back to answer this. ;)
Not likely. Things here went sour for them and she has a busy life with her children, hubby and sisterwife of a few years. :cool:

Back