• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Job opportunity

Daniel DeLuca

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I quit my jon two weeks ago, because I had a limited opportunity to take advantage of a package that was offered, and have been actively looking for another one. Yesterday, I had a phone interview with a company local to Austin, and they want me to come in for an on-site interview on Friday morning. Please pray that I will be able to properly prepare for this interview. I see this as a fresh start as the position that I left, was not a good fit, and I felt I was set up for failure.

Quick Update: The interview went really well, and I am waiting to hear back to see what offer they want to make. I am pretty sure that I will get one that will be comparable to what I was making before.

Quick Update: The interview went really well, and I am waiting to hear back to see what offer they want to make. I am pretty sure that I will get one that will be comparable to what I was making before.
I just heard back from the Technical Recruiter. The team likes me, and he is right now working on an offer! Praise God, that I was able to find a new opportunity before the money ran out for which I received from my leaving my job at Dell, and thank you for all your prayers!

I just heard back from the Technical Recruiter. The team likes me, and he is right now working on an offer! Praise God, that I was able to find a new opportunity before the money ran out for which I received from my leaving my job at Dell, and thank you for all your prayers!

So glad to hear it is working out. May you enjoy this new job and all that comes with it.

Starting out my new job today! I'm on the Dave Ramsey diet (rice and beans) and this place is close to the only Boston Market in town, so I will have to fight the temptation to go there and splurge, LOL!

Congrats on the new job and the pay raise! I am glad everything worked out so well for you and knew that God had something better for you in mind!

Are we on for the Zack Williams concert Sunday night? Come on buddy. Don't let me down.

Congrats on the new job and the pay raise! I am glad everything worked out so well for you and knew that God had something better for you in mind!

Are we on for the Zack Williams concert Sunday night? Come on buddy. Don't let me down.
Sorry man! I like Zach Williams, and we saw him in concert with Casting Crowns, but we had our Fall Festival the other night, and that is something that Simeon looks forward to every year. Sunday nights are generally not good for us, except around the holidays, when church programs such as AWANAs take a break.

I gave into the temptation to splurge at Boston Market yesterday. I apologized to my wife last night for doing so, but she didn't really care, so I have to police myself on that sort of thing, LOL.

Sorry man! I like Zach Williams, and we saw him in concert with Casting Crowns, but we had our Fall Festival the other night, and that is something that Simeon looks forward to every year. Sunday nights are generally not good for us, except around the holidays, when church programs such as AWANAs take a break.

I understand. It was a good concert, but we missed you all.

I gave into the temptation to splurge at Boston Market yesterday. I apologized to my wife last night for doing so, but she didn't really care, so I have to police myself on that sort of thing, LOL.

Love Boston Market. Wish they had one in Pflugerville. I used to eat there all the time when I lived in North Austin.

Yes! Hold yourself accountable, I presume she's not your money master; don't make her one.

Congrats on the new job!
I couldn't even if I wanted to, which I don't.

I have just been notified today that my position is being eliminated. I have one week left. :( There is a good chance that I will be able to keep my job, but not in the current position I am in. My position is being eliminated due to poor sales in another organization, which have impacted the company. I have been told that there is an organization within the company that is interested in me, which out of the entire company, I am one of only three people that they are looking at. There is another job here in Austin that I am looking at as well. I have already been contacted by a recruiter who has a company that is looking for a developer with my skills. I was given an aptitude test for that job, and I did very well on that test, but because of the Corona Virus, they have not gotten back with me. Lord willing, I can stay in Austin and won't have to uproot my family. Just keep me in your prayers. The severance package I am getting is not bad. I will get one month pay, so if I can find something soon, that will be extra money, but at the very least, the situation is not dire, at least not yet, but with the Corona virus, it is not the best time to be looking.

I pray that you find Yah’s will in the midst of this. Sometimes relocation benefits the Kingdom.

I have a 2:00 Phone interview today with the internal group that has expressed interest in me. Pray that all goes well and that I will be able to work remotely, either from the local office, or from home. I really don't want to move to California.

Back