• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Job opportunity

The interview went well. I mentioned working remotely, and that doesn't seem to be a deal killer, so long as I am willing to work on Bangalore time. :) I will probably have a follow up interview later today. I need to brush up on some of my Java skills. :cool: If all goes well, I won't be out of a job at all!

I have a simple coding test 20 minutes from now, which is scheduled for about an hour and a half. Keep prayin'!!!!

I have two more interviews today. This is make or break, as today is my last day, and they prefer to hire internally, rather than have me take severance and then rehire. The interviews are getting dragged out because they are being done remotely, so each interview is one on one. Thank you for all your prayers.

Well, I got my offer letter today in an email, and I noticed that with my new position and title, they bumped my performance bonus up by 1 %. Every little bit is nice. :)

I had a litttle bit of fun finding a place to print it out, sign it and scan it, because the FedEx Kinkos place where I usually go, is closed at this time of day, but thankfully, there is Office Depot.

Well, I got my offer letter today in an email, and I noticed that with my new position and title, they bumped my performance bonus up by 1 %. Every little bit is nice. :)

I had a litttle bit of fun finding a place to print it out, sign it and scan it, because the FedEx Kinkos place where I usually go, is closed at this time of day, but thankfully, there is Office Depot.
Awesome! Congratulations

מצל טוב!

Back