• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Jordan Peterson’s Exodus Series

I know people who know Peterson. His wife is very devout. His daughter has converted. I fully expect him to be baptized into the Eastern Orthodox Church within the next two years.

We need conservative commentators. Big media is overrun with liberal voices. The Govt is overrun with liberal voices. I do not care if Shapiro or Peterson are Christians. They espouse conservative views and guys like that are few and far between. They get a lot of air time. We need every voice we can get espousing conservative Judeo-Christian values, regardless if they are Christians or not.

Last edited:
We need every voice we can get espousing conservative Judeo-Christian values, regardless if they are Christians or not.
Exactly. This is not a time for Puritanism.

I watched an interview Shapiro did with John MacArther. They were discussing who Jesus was. Shapiro is Jewish so he doesn't believe Jesus was the messiah. MacArther gave a passionate clear cut gospel presentation to Shapiro. I don't know if it had any effect on Shapiro's brain, but when MacArther was discussing Jesus, Shapiro was listening very intently buddy. You could really tell he was considering what MacArther was saying.

There is a huge difference and Peterson is on the side of evil.

According to Scripture, Peterson is an antichrist, a deceiver, and a false teacher.

I am horrified that anyone here takes Peterson, Prager, or Shapiro seriously (FWIW I'm not impressed with Crowder or Candace either).

Peterson does not confess the Lord Jesus Christ as the actual, unique, only begotten Son of God, come in the flesh, crucified, dead, buried, bodily raised from the dead, ascended to the right hand of the Father, and literally returning to judge the world and save His people.

That is the definition of antichrist, and it fits Peterson.

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.

"Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds." (2nd John verses 7-11 NKJV).

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also." (1st John 2:22-23, NKJV)

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error." (1st John 4:1-6).

Prager and Shapiro also fit this category.

I do think Peterson is worse. He really strikes me as a dedicated occultist-promethian-luciferian with the way he twists things.

Remember that occultists have both light and dark sides (the black and white squares of the Masonic "checkerboard").

Men like Aleister Crowley and Anton Lavay might serve the prince of darkness, while men like Peterson might serve the one that masquerades as an angel of light.

I think the latter are probably the more dangerous.

Crowder and Candace seem more like gatekeepers, and shills, for the establishment, making a few bucks off of scamming and distracting naive conservatives.

I also get the impression that Crowder might be a barely closeted homosexual.
Yikes. You have to do some self reflection brother. Both Crowder and Candace Owens claim the name of Christ. We have no reason to doubt them. Shapiro and Prager are both religious Jews. It’s best not to get involved there. God will handle that as He sees fit, but surely they’re far better than any of the millions of liberal Christians who violate almost all of scripture.

And Peterson is very obviously moving in the direction of Christ, indeed may already have accepted Him. You’re holding far too harsh a stance. There is an enemy out there but he’s not that hard to spot. You’re looking too hard. We’re taking fire from the front and you’re worried about who hasn’t lived up to the physical fitness standards.

We need every voice we can get espousing conservative Judeo-Christian values, regardless if they are Christians or not.
The worry is that there can still be a lot of error taught by someone espousing judeo-christian values. The best deceivers are not the ones that state complete untruths, but rather those that use half-truths and omissions.

I'm not convinced that Peterson, Prager, Shapiro, or Crowder are deceitful on purpose (although the theory of Crowder being a closeted homosexual rings somewhat true). We don't need to ascribe to malice what could easily be ascribed to ignorance or incompetence.

But what I am convinced is that not one of them are truly seeking the Kingdom first, nor HIS righteousness. That is what concerns me.

The worry is that there can still be a lot of error taught by someone espousing judeo-christian values. The best deceivers are not the ones that state complete untruths, but rather those that use half-truths and omissions.

I'm not convinced that Peterson, Prager, Shapiro, or Crowder are deceitful on purpose (although the theory of Crowder being a closeted homosexual rings somewhat true). We don't need to ascribe to malice what could easily be ascribed to ignorance or incompetence.

But what I am convinced is that not one of them are truly seeking the Kingdom first, nor HIS righteousness. That is what concerns me.
Never let the perfect be the enemy of good enough. Very few of us meet that standard.

I watched an interview Shapiro did with John MacArther. They were discussing who Jesus was. Shapiro is Jewish so he doesn't believe Jesus was the messiah. MacArther gave a passionate clear cut gospel presentation to Shapiro. I don't know if it had any effect on Shapiro's brain, but when MacArther was discussing Jesus, Shapiro was listening very intently buddy. You could really tell he was considering what MacArther was saying.
I have much appreciation for John MacArthur. He isn't perfect (wrong on polygamy for example), but he has faithfully preached the Good News of Jesus Christ for many years. I thank God for him.

I do hope that God graciously works in Ben Shapiro's heart. It is a wonderful thing when the Lord saves people. I think many people have never heard the Gospel clearly explained (including many Jews). Faith comes by hearing the word of Christ.

I'm not overly concerned with whether they are seeking the kingdom first. They are not preachers. They are not evangelists. They are political commentators. Ones that I agree with 95% of the time. I don't have a loud megaphone to be able to espouse conservative Christian values. Shapiro does have a megaphone. And he is using it effectively to shout things I agree with 95% of the time.

Exactly. This is not a time for Puritanism.
Actually, it is time for Puritanism.

Those guys had weaknesses and failings, but it was probably the greatest move of God in the history of the English speaking peoples.

Almost everything good in the history of England and the United States came from the Puritan/Protestant Reformation and resulting movements.

Why do you think modern man despises the Puritans? Modern man hates the God of the Bible.

The Puritans read the Bible, believed God, and worked hard to apply the Bible to their lives.

I hope that God will raise up thousands of men like John Bunyan, Jonathan Edwards, George Whitefield, Henry Scougal, Charles Spurgeon, Martin Lloyd Jones, JC Ryle, and John Owen.

We need conservative commentators. Big media is overrun with liberal voices. The Govt is overrun with liberal voices. I do not care if Shapiro or Peterson are Christians. They espouse conservative views and guys like that are few and far between. They get a lot of air time. We need every voice we can get espousing conservative Judeo-Christian values, regardless if they are Christians or not.
"Judeo-Christian values" is a propaganda phrase. What you actually mean is "Biblical values".

Any proper values that Christians and Jews share are Biblical values.

Muslims and Christians also share some Biblical values, but we don't talk about Islamo-Christian values.

Followers of Confucist and Christians share many values, but we don't talks about Confuso-Christian values.

We need commentators who publicly proclaim the absolute lordship of Jesus Christ, and call man to bow before Him. Everything not of Jesus Christ is stubble and will be burned up.

"Judeo-Christian values" is a propaganda phrase. What you actually mean is "Biblical values".

Any proper values that Christians and Jews share are Biblical values.
You're right. I borrowed a phrase I've heard over and over, but yes, I absolutely meant Biblical values. Thank you for pointing that out.

I know people who know Peterson. His wife is very devout. His daughter has converted. I fully expect him to be baptized into the Eastern Orthodox Church within the next two years.
It's interesting watching people move towards Christ. I hope Peterson is (but I am also extremely skeptical).

I remember RooshV before he converted to Christ (and Orthodox too by the way).

RooshV was pretty vile, but I could see him moving towards Christ.

He really does seem to have been radically converted by God, and I praise the Lord for His saving work in Roosh's life.

The change in that guy was night and day.

Actually, it is time for Puritanism.

Those guys had weaknesses and failings, but it was probably the greatest move of God in the history of the English speaking peoples.

Almost everything good in the history of England and the United States came from the Puritan/Protestant Reformation and resulting movements.

Why do you think modern man despises the Puritans? Modern man hates the God of the Bible.

The Puritans read the Bible, believed God, and worked hard to apply the Bible to their lives.

I hope that God will raise up thousands of men like John Bunyan, Jonathan Edwards, George Whitefield, Henry Scougal, Charles Spurgeon, Martin Lloyd Jones, JC Ryle, and John Owen.
You must be joking.

Puritan elite did create laws benefiting themselves.

Elite is indebted? Time for debt forgiveness laws for poor (in reality helping themselves and screwing their creditors)

Labor scarcity raising wages threathening their profits? Let's do wage controls because lower classes have their own God's given station (in reality we hate lower classes raising to our standard because we superiour being, plus wage raise is bad for profits).

And off couse, they have certainly found Bible verses justifieing any self-serving law.

Only acceptable political solution is seccession, ie. leave us alone. If ever "Lordship of Christ" party wins election and culture shifts it could easily become way worse.

First, we are never going to convert everyone alive. Second, any impulse for domination over other people will get Bible justification. Expect woke citing Bible verses and treathening with hell anyone who disagrees.

Or state suddenly getting interested in everyone "righteous". Penalties for missing church? Yes, great idea. Should be forbidd dancing? It is sinful?

How much more monogamy-only will be pushed? Way more than now. "Lordship of Christ" party won't try to convert population to polygyny truth. Why would they? Most people already believe in monogamy only, pushing polygyny can only piss off popation. They will choose staying in power, inatead of getting replaced. Don't believe me? Well, pastors already have solved dilemma in same way.

Evil can't stand on it's feet. Leave it and wait for it to fall down.

Last edited:

They are gatekeepers full stop. Their purpose is to control the narrative and keep the right on the reservation. They are bought and paid for. Not just purchased, but in many cases recruited, coached, managed and made into a big thing; nothing organic about them.

Candice Owens is a good example of this. She was a liberal before she was suddenly super conservative (like many of these controlled types) but she is actually just an actor. She is one of a famous handful who their talent agency bios got leaked. Not just talking heads, politicians too (such as Laura Boebert) and on the left as well: AOC has been open in interviews about answering a talent search for her position. And not just pundents but talk show hosts, even Tucker Carlson, who has stated on the air he is part of the elite, is personal friends with Hunter Biden, and wanted to join the CIA.

If you see them on mass media they're controlled. If media tells you to hate them they might still be controlled. It's the ones you never hear of, the ones they don't dare name even as they gain a following, that are the legitimate voices.

They are gatekeepers full stop. Their purpose is to control the narrative and keep the right on the reservation. They are bought and paid for. Not just purchased, but in many cases recruited, coached, managed and made into a big thing; nothing organic about them.

Candice Owens is a good example of this. She was a liberal before she was suddenly super conservative (like many of these controlled types) but she is actually just an actor. She is one of a famous handful who their talent agency bios got leaked. Not just talking heads, politicians too (such as Laura Boebert) and on the left as well: AOC has been open in interviews about answering a talent search for her position. And not just pundents but talk show hosts, even Tucker Carlson, who has stated on the air he is part of the elite, is personal friends with Hunter Biden, and wanted to join the CIA.

If you see them on mass media they're controlled. If media tells you to hate them they might still be controlled. It's the ones you never hear of, the ones they don't dare name even as they gain a following, that are the legitimate voices.
Its painful to admit, but I really think @rockfox is right here. I don't think these big name "conservatives" are real.

The "conservative movement" is an abject failure. They couldn't successfully conserve anything, not even the women's bathroom.

"Conservatives" are like the Washington Generals playing the Harlem Globetrotters. It isn't a real basketball game. It's a show, and the outcome is rigged.

It's like the apostle John repeatedly told us. EVERYTHING boils down to one question.

Who is Jesus Christ?

Is He the real and genuine King of Kings,.and Lord of Lords like the Bible teaches?

Is He maybe Lord, but fairly irrelevant to real life (like most conservatives including many Christians act)?

Is He some sort of mythical ideal (as people like Jordan Peterson seem to teach)?

And now you’re absolved from having to expend any effort to make things better. The whole game is rigged, you can’t win, so what’s the point of trying.

That’s fantastic. Have you ever thought that maybe you’re spewing a counter narrative? One designed to take you and others like you out of the game? Maybe you’re the controlled opposition since you’ve been convinced to not even attempt to resist.

Back