• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Jordan Peterson’s Exodus Series

That will help. But not if you leave the money powers intact.
Private currencies are ultra cool.

If anybody can create it's own currency, why would you use any other currency if every neighbor can print till infinity? In such world only currencies surviving will be like bitcoin or based on gold. They aren't printable.

In current system legal tender laws mean you must accept devaluation. This forcing won't be possible in private currency system.

In current political system more states implies more currencies and central banks. This limits damage created by each central bank and limits printing because people can run to other currencies.

From my firsthand observation, I have not come across anyone, conservative or liberal, considering the shooter as a victim. A reason that the shooter might have provided does not equate to acceptable justification for anyone.

And I am personally off put by the ‘us’ versus ‘them’ mentality. Personally, and I am only speaking for myself, it comes across as generalization and just like I don’t like to be generalized or lumped into a stereotype, I choose not to do that to others. I choose to make decisions on people based on that particular person and family not on any pre-judgments. My prayer has always been to see people the way Jesus sees each person and I respond in line with that.

From my firsthand observation, I have not come across anyone, conservative or liberal, considering the shooter as a victim. A reason that the shooter might have provided does not equate to acceptable justification for anyone.

And I am personally off put by the ‘us’ versus ‘them’ mentality. Personally, and I am only speaking for myself, it comes across as generalization and just like I don’t like to be generalized or lumped into a stereotype, I choose not to do that to others. I choose to make decisions on people based on that particular person and family not on any pre-judgments. My prayer has always been to see people the way Jesus sees each person and I respond in line with that.
Have you been watching the reporting on this? In reporting across a number of outlets, as well as videos and articles put out by individuals on the left, the perpetrator is being painted as the victim. Media is insinuating that the school had wronged her as a child and speaking as if this was somehow understandable, or that it was almost an understandable backlash because genital mutilation surgery on children was recently banned in the state. The spin is obvious and Murdoch seems to be in with the program.

Again, I stated my perspective is based on my firsthand observation where I live from the coverage I am encountering and experiences I previously encountered living in another state in regards to a school shooting. Where I am presently, intentional focus is being placed on the victims and their families rather than the shooter; as, I believe, where it should be.
To answer your question however, yes I am aware of the existence of different media outlets that might present and exploit information in ways that could garner the biggest audience for that geographical area; in the same way that producers do so on networks for variety of tv series.
To state “media is insinuating” sounds to me like lumping ALL of coverage/media into one which, as I said, comes across as a generalization to me. And, to me, perpetuates division. I see things differently. I don’t doubt what you are seeing. However, just because that’s what you might be coming across doesn’t mean everyone everywhere is having the same level of saturation of that type of coverage. If all I look for is to confirm my own already set point of view then I can see that likely that is all I will find. Again, I made the choice in MY life to do my best to go beyond myself to see the heart first rather than “them” vs “us”. Someone can present well but their heart is dark and, likewise, someone can present completely alternative and have a heart that is hungry to follow Jesus. That’s where my focus is, not on the details of someone who took the lives of others and deserves zero notoriety or attention. How can I bring others together and closer to Jesus in a time that a shooter meant for evil is my initial focus. Rest assured, I am not blind nor naive to issues in the world at all. I simply choose to assess and respond to them in ways that might be different than you or others.
I respect you see it differently and again, I only speak for myself and what I am encountering. This incident was close to my heart and therefore, I felt it worthwhile to share my point of view.

From my firsthand observation, I have not come across anyone, conservative or liberal, considering the shooter as a victim. A reason that the shooter might have provided does not equate to acceptable justification for anyone
Because it's propaganda.

And I am personally off put by the ‘us’ versus ‘them’ mentality. Personally, and I am only speaking for myself, it comes across as generalization and just like I don’t like to be generalized or lumped into a stereotype, I choose not to do that to others.

You might not care for us vs. them. But 'them' hates you and wants you dead.

To state “media is insinuating” sounds to me like lumping ALL of coverage/media into one which, as I said, comes across as a generalization to me.

Don't be naive, very often it is. There are numerous examples of them trumpeting the same narratives, the same talking points, the same scripts even. Hit pieces against individuals dangerous to Satan have been coordinated internationally with media outfits big and small. The vast majority of all media in the US is owned by a small handful of companies; it used to be 6, it's probably less now. And all these controlled by the banking cartel.

Remember we're talking about a trans-thing here. This was unheard of just 10 years ago but it exploded overnight into a huge thing with scary high percentages of teens being roped into this. This isn't grassroots, it's not normal, it's entirely manufactured by the propaganda matrix.

That’s a strong statement. Im sure there will be people in this world who hold aggressive and extreme points of view. That’s between them and God.
Was Hitler’s extreme and aggressive point of view only between him and Yah?

Remember we're talking about a trans-thing here.
‘We’ are not. I am talking about children and school staff that were murdered so choose to give no attention or notoriety to any person who took the lives of those people; no matter who the shooter was, my level of heartbreak for families is the same. If somebody else wants to keep talking about that, then have it. My focus is to live my life for Christ, share the good news He’s done in my life and when tragedy happens, to take what someone meant for evil, and do my part to make something good come from it that will draw others close to God.
Don't be naive, very often it is
If your view is that I’m naive, so be it. I don’t think I am. And I will not justify what I’m personally seeing any further.
Thank you for trying to share your insights with me; however I am not interested. I’m not trying to change anyone’s perspective. Likewise, mine won’t be changing either. I fully respect others’ stance which might be different than mine. Respectfully, please discontinue a debate with me and I will leave it at that.

That's a stretch. "Extreme" is the key word in all of this and it's coming from both sides.
Did the world have as much advance notice of the upcoming holocaust as we have been given about the war on Christianity?
It may have, I haven’t studied that part.

Of course we weep for the people who were killed, especially the children who had no chance to experience much of life, but the focus must be on the source of the threat.

Was Hitler’s extreme and aggressive point of view only between him and Yah?
with all due respect, you added an ‘only’ to my statement which gave a limited lens to my words in order to fit the example you provided to prove a point.
I see things a certain way. You might see it differently. Okay, I accept that. You very well might see my way of thinking as foolish, wrong, any number of things. I accept that too. The opinion and relationship that matters most to me is with God. At the end of my life, ultimately, He is who will judge me and He is who I will face. That was the context of that statement, nothing more.
I see the discussion has continued with others so I’ll leave you all to it

Last edited:
That's a stretch. "Extreme" is the key word in all of this and it's coming from both sides.
We don't always have to end up talking about Hitler do we? 😉

Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, and Joseph Stalin always get shortchanged. They were every bit as bad.

Pol Pot murdered a quarter of the population of his homeland. Stalin starved millions in the holodomor, and killed many more in the gulags. Mao likely killed more people in China than were killed in all of WW2. He starved tens of millions.

The people currently running the world seem to be cut from the same cloth, and hold to a similarly evil ideology.

We don't always have to end up talking about Hitler do we? 😉

Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, and Joseph Stalin always get shortchanged. They were every bit as bad.

Pol Pot murdered a quarter of the population of his homeland. Stalin starved millions in the holodomor, and killed many more in the gulags. Mao likely killed more people in China than were killed in all of WW2. He starved tens of millions.

The people currently running the world seem to be cut from the same cloth, and hold to a similarly evil ideology.
I understand, but when it comes to extremes, he is the one with the most press coverage. People easily understand the point. We have a lot of younger ones that don’t even recognize the names that you used.

What I hate is when the comparison is made between him and people who disagree with the narrative, but are not endangering anyone.

You left out Margaret Sanger... Her bust is still proudly displayed in the Whitehouse. Susan B. Anthony can be credited with the cumulative results of every candidate since 1976 that won the female majority vote.... Which happens to be all of them, since the majority of voter turnout since then has been female.

*I identify as a disinterested observer, since I no longer support the governments of the pagan nations, and no longer consider myself to have any active interest in whatever insanity they decide to do. I belong to a different King.

Back