• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Just Funny Memes

An English joke I recall along the same lines:

A man in a rough part of London has his house burglarized several times and the police do nothing about it. He responds by taking down his British flag and putting up a Palestinian flag.

One of his neighbors asks him why he put up a Palestinian flag because the police are now watching his house all day.

He says with a smile, "That's right." ;)
Remind me of joke.

Rich women goes to bank to raise credit. Credit duration: one week. Collateral: Ferrari.

After trip when she visits bank one employee asks: Out of curiosity, why did you go in debt for one week? Where else is safest place to park Ferrari?

All I see is the first statement and how it applies to the maladaptive left.
They are the failed hunter gathers who got very little opportunity to pass on their genes till we got harder population density of high trust and high cooperation agricultural communities. All the more so as we hit the industrial revolution.

An English joke I recall along the same lines:

A man in a rough part of London has his house burglarized several times and the police do nothing about it. He responds by taking down his British flag and putting up a Palestinian flag.

One of his neighbors asks him why he put up a Palestinian flag because the police are now watching his house all day.

He says with a smile, "That's right." ;)
Old brit show (Porridge as in doing porridge which means time in prison) I also fond of has the main character commenting on the reafing/censoring of mail and the listening to phone calls of the prisoner and how he used it. Tells his young cell mate about a call to his wife about his last job and not to worry about the future as he had the future provisioned for but that she needed to stay out of the back garden.
Next day the cops were there and dug up every inch of the backyard. Then his wife was able to get on with planting the potatoes she was planning.

All I see is the first statement and how it applies to the maladaptive left.
They are the failed hunter gathers who got very little opportunity to pass on their genes till we got harder population density of high trust and high cooperation agricultural communities. All the more so as we hit the industrial revolution.
I have posted whole post. And it's about nagging, nothing with left. Nagging is eternal, has zero with politics.

Did you mean to comment on another post?

I have posted whole post. And it's about nagging, nothing with left. Nagging is eternal, has zero with politics.

Did you mean to comment on another post?
Absolutely not.
Said what I meant and meant what I said.
I am saying that nagging (especially in males) is very much a trait that corolates with the left. Same with being ugly, depressed, mentally ill at higher rates, antenatal and quite a list of other charming traits.
Woman being more malleable, hsving higher interest into fitting into groups and by extension signaling compliance with the groups current thing...see recent conversation about higher religiosity in woman and why it is a hand waggle sort of thing...are arguably worse but more apt to shift positions if under different influences. In males it very much says failed hunter gatherer who is attempting to exploit resources from those who worked for it.

Absolutely not.
Said what I meant and meant what I said.
I am saying that nagging (especially in males) is very much a trait that corolates with the left. Same with being ugly, depressed, mentally ill at higher rates, antenatal and quite a list of other charming traits.
Woman being more malleable, hsving higher interest into fitting into groups and by extension signaling compliance with the groups current thing...see recent conversation about higher religiosity in woman and why it is a hand waggle sort of thing...are arguably worse but more apt to shift positions if under different influences. In males it very much says failed hunter gatherer who is attempting to exploit resources from those who worked for it.
In post males nag God.

Persistent prayer has element of nagging. Again this guy with same topic, heck even same words.

In post males nag God.

Persistent prayer has element of nagging. Again this guy with same topic, heck even same words.
I think we define nagging differently

Don't understand the second part in the slightest

Back