• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Just Funny Memes

What is sad is that fattie, if she was willing to improve weight and alttitude, could invite herself and be welcomed into party.
True
Bad/mal nutrition breeds lots of bad outcomes including mental illnesses, pretty much all of the modern American diseases and I know when I was heavy that it took way more effort to have a good attitude.
Got no trouble with big girls as I know how to fix that aspect of health, the meme to me could have had a green hair with turf bangs and problem glasses and it meant the same thing to me. The angry unhappy friend who would rather shoot down her companions shot at a happy pair bond if she feels she won't have the same happiness chance. The spoiler

I heard a version of the above joke where the person needs to move across country so they join the local branch of Al Qaeda, learn how to build a truck bomb, the FBI informant buys him a box truck, and then he moves to Florida.

An English joke I recall along the same lines:

A man in a rough part of London has his house burglarized several times and the police do nothing about it. He responds by taking down his British flag and putting up a Palestinian flag.

One of his neighbors asks him why he put up a Palestinian flag because the police are now watching his house all day.

He says with a smile, "That's right." ;)

Back