• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Leslie from Montana

Pardon me, I was looking at miles from Cody to Stevensville which is 6 hours and 33 minutes. Four hours from Stevensville to Billings is still pretty impressive!

Recommendation.. remember this is a public site. Be careful posting too much personal detail... DM/PM.. 😉

Y'all are cute!

@James Pease , @Leslie Pease , and @Lara Pease , welcome! It's exciting to meet a new polygyny trio on here! ^_^

If it's alright, Leslie and Lara, may I start a private conversation with you two?

Also, I have a Youtube Channel called "Dreampolly". I make a anime-style polygyny show on there called Three's Not A Cowed. You don't have to watch it, but since you guy and girls are a young polygyny trio, I'm interested to know what you think of it. 🌸

@James Pease , @Leslie Pease , and @Lara Pease , welcome! It's exciting to meet a new polygyny trio on here! ^_^

If it's alright, Leslie and Lara, may I start a private conversation with you two?

Also, I have a Youtube Channel called "Dreampolly". I make a anime-style polygyny show on there called Three's Not A Cowed. You don't have to watch it, but since you guy and girls are a young polygyny trio, I'm interested to know what you think of it. 🌸
Thanks for the welcome, im sure they would be happy to chat! We will have to check that out!

Sorry, for some reason it won't let me add @Lara Pease ☹️

I wasn't on Pete's show, the Pease family was. And they were awesome! :)

I wasn't on Pete's show, the Pease family was. And they were awesome! :)

@MeganC , I would be honored and delighted to interview you at some point in the future. Praying for y'all. When the time is right, please DM me.

Back