• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro PATRIARCHY memes!!

The sad thing is most people would probably think these are satire. o_O
Well I'm laughing....but its because they are so true!

123... and my way or highway are GOLD!

The last one the expression on her face says bliss. Worth a thousand words.

Bravo!!

Last edited:
In that order only?
Im thinking food comes before sex, gotta stay healthy enough to enjoy it.
And respect does come first, if there is none I don’t want the other two.

Uhmm, doesn’t respect just kinda hover at all times? I think it’s one of those 24/7 things.
That’s why I agree that it is #1
If it ain’t there, what good are the other two?

Or, to state it differently, sometimes it doesn’t hover and then the relationship stinks.

So my wife set the 1-2-3 as her profile picture on wastebook oops I mean Facebook and one of her female friends said "4. Repeat"

That the men here didn't notice that but she thought to add #4 says something of the different perspectives of men and women; one which you can see at play in immediate post-honeymoon dead bedrooms.
Women have cycles....men don't. Those cycles impact women in many ways and on many levels.
Why do many cowboys prefer to ride a gelding? He is the same every day. Mares have cycles, and stud horses react to mare cycles.
Adding number 4 like that is brilliant because by closing the loop so to speak, a woman on a challenging day won't try another "recipe" for success. :-D

@Joleneakamama love your horse wisdom so often brought to bear.
Well, trying to use an animal that outweighs you by ten times as a beast of burden creates a different dynamic and more observable interactions.
Trying to get a hormonally influenced horse to think about work, or go in the oposite direction of where his mind and hormones want to take him (or her) is educational. Maybe not quite as frustrating as herding chickens, but a close second. Lol
I understand why geldings are made, and it's probably a kindness in a world where his chances at reproduction have nothing to do with him, and everything to do with his owners, registration papers, show wins and what kind of breeding fee can be charged.
I'm glad I'm not a horse!

Back