• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Meeting the Pastors

That is a bit of a shocking change.
I’m praying for you and your children.

I am sorry for your loss and your children's loss of a mother. I know the Lord will supply all your needs and give you direction. Praying.

A tragic end. Her divorce. that she requested, was supposed to have finalized yesterday but for some reason was delayed. Today she died in a tragic accident in which she was at fault. May Yah grant me the wisdom to guild my children in these appointed times.
Oh my goodness, Gary. I do pray that Yah infuses you with not only wisdom but strength and stability and a broadened perspective to guide not only your children but yourself through what is ahead of you.

Please give yourself permission to ask for whatever you could specifically need from us if we fail to offer it to you.

A tragic end. Her divorce. that she requested, was supposed to have finalized yesterday but for some reason was delayed. Today she died in a tragic accident in which she was at fault. May Yah grant me the wisdom to guild my children in these appointed times.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know she was divorcing you but at the same time you've shown here your continued love for her and I grieve for you.

We’re deeply sorry to hear this Gary. We’re praying for the children.

May Adonai comfort you brother, along with all the mourners of Zion.

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and the kids. It is funny how God works his ways.

Hey Gary. My wife told me about this last night. I am so sorry to hear this! I hope you have the opportunity to rebuke those pastors who led her astray, if you have not already done so. I will definitely be praying for you and the children.

Back