• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Meeting the Pastors

She left yesterday and I found out when I received a summons saying she has filed for legal separation.
I'm sorry Gary.
I hope the pastors will not conflate this with your position on Biblical Marriage since you were not acting on that belief it would be unreasonable for your wife to claim it had anything at all to do with it.
Keep your eyes open for coming gaslighting all around. ***edit [even if you were an unbeliever she has no right to leave you according to Apostolic writings Law; how much more so being a beleiver who is not even acting on his desire for biblical marriage] end edit*** May God convict her of the spirit of rebellion and feminism she is acting out; may He send her dreams and torment her thoughts as He is the God of Justice and may He comfort and strengthen you as the man of your house even if a wife is in rebellion.

If you have any hobbies you enjoy doing but can never do because she would complain about them may I suggest you indulge for a bit.
May His shalom be on you and his spirit of wisdom man of God.

I’m sorry, my brother.

She left yesterday and I found out when I received a summons saying she has filed for legal separation.
So sorry to hear this. Grace, you have basically granted Gary permission to seek another wife. I'm sure this is not the way Gary wanted it, but you made that choice for him.

I am sorrowed to hear this newest development.

I'm late to this, and can't say much more than others have said.
Praying for His will to continue being done in all this.

Have you heard back from her? How are things going?

She will only communicate through the lawyers (expensive) but I did finally get an 8 hour visit with my special needs son. It was bitter sweet.
It’s going to be rough for a while Daniel. There is no insult or harm she will blush at. Drunkenness and ball room dancing got me through. I can wholeheartedly recommend both; the drunkenness is appropriate doses and the dancing non-stop.

She will only communicate through the lawyers (expensive) but I did finally get an 8 hour visit with my special needs son. It was bitter sweet.
Of course the communicating through lawyers is not sustainable. But they were happy to recommend a nice big brother app that records everything to help couples remain civil. Everything you say can and will be used against you...

eligibility issues

page 10
i wouldn't mind hearing more on this subject, altho i expect no man will agree with another entirely
g

A tragic end. Her divorce. that she requested, was supposed to have finalized yesterday but for some reason was delayed. Today she died in a tragic accident in which she was at fault. May Yah grant me the wisdom to guild my children in these appointed times.

Back