• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Staff Men's video meetup - 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 8:00p EDT

Added to Calendar: 24 dates

I completely forgot about the meetup. I had a chance to jump on, but it totally slipped my mind! Bummer!!! It's not like I am usually able to meet at that time of the week either, because it coincides with our church's choir and orchestra rehearsal time.

I know there was 1 or 2 in the chat this week, but they may have been late. I'd like to make a new push for the guys to use this, in January.
Please do, promote the time here and the link, and I'll do my best to be there. I had been ignoring it as it's the middle of the day for me, but this is important. If we are too busy to do it fortnightly, maybe suggest that the first one each month is the one everyone should try and get to, the second is supplementary for those who are keen.

I think I can probably make that meeting tonight

Is this the same link every time? Is it safe to assume there’s a meeting every other Wednesday like specified?

Hmm, I tried to join the meeting tonight, I got into the room but I'm the only one here.

Not all of us get to travel the world and do fun things like that!

I need to set my alarm to remind me.

I popped into one of the previous ones, no one was on.
I couldn't make it last week. My wife had errands to run. I believe yesterday was the first Wednesday of the month, so no one will be there on the first or third Wednesday. I have set an alarm to go off every Wednesday, but so far, it has not worked out.

I have to use a calendar to remind me of just about everything otherwise I will forget. I ended up setting up a cheap TV with a attached Raspberry Pi and it is used to display a live calendar using DakBoard. Basically, when the Pi starts up it will load a web browser, the web browser is set to the Dakboard, the Dakboard displays everyone's calendar, weather, weather alerts, date and time.
Everyone has to put their appointments/schedule on their calendar so everyone else knows what is going on and when.

I have to use a calendar to remind me of just about everything otherwise I will forget. I ended up setting up a cheap TV with a attached Raspberry Pi and it is used to display a live calendar using DakBoard. Basically, when the Pi starts up it will load a web browser, the web browser is set to the Dakboard, the Dakboard displays everyone's calendar, weather, weather alerts, date and time.
Everyone has to put their appointments/schedule on their calendar so everyone else knows what is going on and when.
This sounds really helpful! I have a spare pi…. How difficult is this to do for a technology limited dude?

Wow, that's an interesting solution!

I have a wife. I tell her stuff. She reminds me what's happening tomorrow. She even looks up the weather forecast and tells me that. And she doesn't break down as frequently as that setup would if I was the one who tried to put it together... :)

Back