• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Morality, Competetion Boundaries, and Unbetrothed Women. May the best man win.

@FollowingHim2 makes mutton bacon from our own sheep.
After hearing about the mutton ham over there....I now have 8 lamb hams hanging in my kitchen. They are about a month into being cured....a month and a half to go!
After a cure of salt and sugar was applied twice.... now they are coated with a molasses, brown sugar, black pepper, hot pepper mix. Wrapped in paper and hanging in mesh bags.
Who knew a thread like this would be good for recipes?

Your lamb ham will be better than anything you can get here. I'm sure it's only brine-cured here, as it never lasts for long once thawed. @FollowingHim2, there's a hook in the corner of the kitchen near the fireplace which is crying out to be filled with a dry-curing mutton ham following @Joleneakamama's recipe.

Your lamb ham will be better than anything you can get here. I'm sure it's only brine-cured here, as it never lasts for long once thawed. @FollowingHim2, there's a hook in the corner of the kitchen near the fireplace which is crying out to be filled with a dry-curing mutton ham following @Joleneakamama's recipe.
Not my recipe. I found a paper online for how to cure Virginia style Hams.

I'm really pleased with my Vortex strike eagle LPVO. Got it last year and it's nice, clear glass and quick target acquisition. I love the eye relief, lots of room and great FOV.

I'm really pleased with my Vortex strike eagle LPVO. Got it last year and it's nice, clear glass and quick target acquisition. I love the eye relief, lots of room and great FOV.
But have you dry-cured anything you acquired using it? :)

No but I am building a salt box soonish!

Guns and optics are the most important relationships there are! A gun is no good without an optic.
I don't know own about that. We've got sons that are danged good at hitting things with open sights.

Open sights are optics. You see why we need to talk about this stuff?!?!
Whatevah! That conversation could in theory happen in a thread made for that discussion.

Back