• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Music that makes you think of poly

Two girls for every boy
I bought a '30 Ford wagon and we call it a woodie
(Surf City, here we come)
You know it's not very cherry, it's an oldie but a goody
Well, it ain't got a back seat or a rear window
But it still gets me where I wanna go
And we're goin' to Surf City, cause it's two to one
You know we're goin' to Surf City, gonna have some fun
Ya, we're goin' to Surf City, cause it's two to one
You know we're goin' to Surf City, gonna have some fun, now
Two girls for every boy
You see they never roll the streets up cause there's always somethin' goin'
You know they're either out surfin' or they got a party growin'
Well, with two swingin' honeys for every guy
And all you gotta do is just wink your eye...........

Here is one that is slightly nonsensical, but kinda catchy.
Henry Mancini anyone?

And now, for something completely different... The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba, by Handel. I've never actually listened to the full Oratorio, Solomon, that this is taken from (something I'll have to remedy asap), but wikipedia informs me it portrays him as monogamous; there's a single role for "Solomon's Queen". Some things are too spicy even for the 18th century English oratorio-going crowd, I guess.

Either that, or it was just too hard to get 700 sopranos to all practice together... :D:p

Last edited:
Here is one that is slightly nonsensical, but kinda catchy.
Henry Mancini anyone?
“Send a little love my way....”

Somebody putting out a call for short girls?

“Send a little love my way....”

Somebody putting out a call for short girls?

I doubt many folks would object to shorties. lol

Back before I married my best two friends were on opposite ends of the height scale. One was only 4' 11" the other was 5' 11" I was pretty close to the middle.

I doubt many folks would object to shorties.

I thought is was pronounced "shawtays"
latest

I just found out this is the ring tone my older brother has for me.

Last edited:
Oh dear....
Yeah not one that makes me think of Polygyny when I hear it but telling of what my brother thinks when he hears Polygyny.

Yeah not one that makes me think of Polygyny when I hear it but telling of what my brother thinks when he hears Polygyny.
It is telling, and shows how little folks (even family) understand the concept. The song describes a man whore, and polygyny is holy matrimony (which means holy mother making in Latin) on a larger scale.
One is just uncommited sex wherever and with whoever it can be had, and the other restricts the man to those he is commited to.
Whoring and polygyny are dichotomous terms.....anything BUT synonyms, but who out there really cares about accuracy in these matters? "Here's your sign" to all who have "jumped to confusions "

This one is meant to be funny and poke fun at Canadians too! It has a dangerously catchy tune so watch out!
There are probably lesbian undertones that are going over my head since the whole song is euphemism, but I am listening from a man's perspective and I can't help but smile.

But what is with the 'math' thing?

My wife and I really enjoy the catchy tune of the Mambo #5 and here's a comment I made on one of the videos.Screenshot_20200312-212629.png

Back