• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New and Need Prayer

Valid point....but on the flipside the law being enforced out there is not the perfect law of YHWH it is man's so called laws. This system is corrupt and lacks a foundation....it is modern baal worship.
People that will freak out about a dog dying from neglect or by accident, won't bat an eye at abortion.
People still tend to think that someone arrested must have done something "wrong" until they are the one being charged and know they are innocent.
Saw this exampled in the documentary farmaggedon. But until the uniform wearing strong arm carrying the semi-auto is enforcing FDA criminal orders that make the good folks milking sheep and making cheese criminals, they think those are the good guys.

YHWH's law of reaping what you sow will eventually kill mystery Babylon, but she kills and destroys many in earning her judgement.
As a former law enforcement officer and just a generally law-abiding citizen, I would like to note a few points. Firstly, making a comparison between killing of a dog as a result of neglect and aborting a baby is a poor one. The law which prohibits the one allows but does not mandate the other. I can refrain from both and avoid sin.
That isn't to say our local laws are moral, but it brings me to point 2. I believe we are supposed to honor the laws of the land insofar as they don't contradict the laws of God.
3. I am not saying "guilty until proven innocent", but encouraging our people to show a little restraint in terms of leaping to vindicate a person seen as "one of our own". After all, I can agree with a gal who keeps the speed limit, but disagree with her on abortion if she supports it. Therefore, while we may have one point in common with this man, if we neither know him nor know with what he has been charged with, or why, we may find ourselves defending the last kind of person we want representing our views.
4. If we are then found by others who seek to delegitimize our movement to be defending someone who is legitimately charged, say, with taking a child brides or some other disgusting crime... well, I think you catch my drift.
5. I long to be free from the legal systems of the world and be back in Israel walking in the Torah of the King. Never doubt it. However, it seems He has determined that I shall have to bear with their nonsense for yet a little while longer. Regardless, I think the transition to proper Torah will be difficult for most.

My point about the dog versus baby is only that human standards, and what man legislates, are in some cases and with some people really far removed from righteousness. Strain at a knat and swallow a camel kind of far removed.
I did not intend to vindicate or declare him innocent, we are all guilty of falling short somewhere. I mostly hoped that the information might help someone innocent escape getting stuck in what is called a justice system, but is really just a revenue maker that funds the law enforcement growth industry.
Only the perfect law of YHWH can stop crime and make people free. His laws statutes and judgements are merciful to the innocent....man is merciful to the criminal in too many cases.
The mystery of lawlessness is mankind who think they know better then their maker. (Exhalts self above the knowlege of YHWH)

Admittedly we haven't much to go on. But this sounds like some sort of legal matter dealing with the family / family law. And in such situations no contact/protection orders are so routinely abused that I automatically assume any given one is illegitimate. Being 'too partial' to a man is a crazy concern these days with the justice system so heavily stacked against them.

I have prayed for them and for the woman who is confused.

Will keep this family in my prayers.

Is there any public information on this case? Anything in the local news that you know of?

If it is an family being persecuted for polygamy we might be able to rally some public pressure in their defense.

Back