• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New criteria for my fairly short list

paterfamilias

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
If someone wants to argue against my reasoning or duel over the merits of my decision, then I am cool with that as I am confident in my position but it might be better to do so over in the tinfoil hats area or some such. Here I would prefer to limit the feedback to how my decision will impact my shot at reaching my goal and if possible get the ladies to weigh in on the sort of approach/phrasing that would be least apt to scare off potential matches.

Ok, here is the meat of matter. I am as opposed to this supposed "vaccine " as I can be. I am opposed to them to such an extent that I will no longer consider a relationship with a woman who has had any of those shots. Full stop.
Like I said, I will argue the specifics of why with anyone but please start a new thread and tag me rather than going for it here.

I am fully aware that I don't exactly have a crowd beating a path to my door and that taking a militant stance on the topic will pare down the quite small pool to a nearly nonexistent hint of a puddle. I don't need to have this pointed out. What I am looking for I suppose is how to go about phrasing my refusal to seem a little less like I am a loon of one stripe or another.

What my objections boil down to are
- Likely shortened lives
- Likely deeply impacted fertility and raised the chances of birth defects or stillbirth

There are a lot of other things I started to type but erased as I suppose those two are the big ones.
Some would criticize me for not wanting to marry a woman that has a limited time left and I get that but there is a difference between severing a relationship with a partner who has become ill and choosing to just never meet an entire high risk category and I don't see not wishing loose a wife as a negative. Yes at death us do part but I bloody well want a goodly number of years with a woman I would love.
Some would criticize me for not wishing to marry a woman who could not have kids but that is not my position. I might well marry a woman who could not have kids but that is something presumably known in advance as opposed to a vastly increased risk of stillbirth, birth defects or sterility.

A hundred other thoughts occur but the more I read back through what I said, the less I like it so I will just end it there.

If you leave out the possibility that Yah can heal, I don’t disagree with you.

Interesting approach, @paterfamilias.

I hadn't thought about it, but, when it comes down to it, I would also highly prefer to only marry someone who hasn't received the Poison Death Shot and has no plans to get it.

I don't want to get the Poison Death Shot into me as a 'vaxxed' person sheds it onto me, but my fear of that isn't strong, because, given that I live my life oriented toward building up an immune system strong enough to shake off just about anything, I don't believe that the Poison Death Shot will kill me if some small amount of it seeps into my cells, as I believe they will fight off some small amount. Furthermore, I believe that many of us are even relatively immune to being susceptible to the action of the Poison Death Shot.

I don't want my current wife to get the Poison Death Shot, for many reasons, but she's beyond child bearing years, so its potential to interrupt gestation isn't part of my strong objection to the Poison Death Shot.

Only one of our children remains at home, and she will be boot-scooting within half a year, too, so I'm not concerned about her being exposed to someone with the Poison Death Shot. She herself refuses to get The Shot, and she also doesn't want to live with us if another woman joins us, so it becomes a double-duty moot point about our daughter being potentially exposed. She just won't be here.

To me, it seems increasingly likely that the mRNA technology is still stuck in its infancy stages and that the Poison Death Shots they're handing out like candy right now are, at the very best, strongly effective for something less than half a year -- probably no more than 3 months, actually -- thus, the increasing calls for quarterly boosters from Dr Sling Blade.

If a woman were otherwise a great fit for our family, I would be quite disappointed if she were already a recipient of the Poison Death Shot, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker. One of the large reasons this is so is because of what @steve wrote:
If you leave out the possibility that Yah can heal, I don’t disagree with you.
I simply never leave out the possibility that Yah can heal, and I don't just mean physically heal.

So, especially if the woman had become committed to avoiding further Poison Death Shots, I would likely embrace the possibility of bringing such an otherwise-good-fit woman into our family.

However, this leads to my biggest reason for why I would prefer that a woman not have a history of taking the Poison Death Shot or for why, these days, I generally avoid having significant relationships (and especially not initiating such significant relationships) with anyone who is what I consider to be a Kool-Aid Drinker in regard to the Great Obedience Test that has been coerced upon us related to Wuhan Flu. I discovered very early on in 2020 that those who embraced the fear associated with the Great Obedience Test have a great many other viewpoints that are antithetical to being able to fit in with my way of thinking, with my family members' ways of thinking, and perhaps most especially with being able to be a cooperative member of implementing my family vision. Generally speaking, most people who sought out the vaccination are either Sheep or Kool-Aid Drinkers, and, while I still love the people I know who fall in either category, life is short, and I choose to devote my time, energy and resources to interacting with people who fall in neither category.

What is important to remember, though, is that not everyone who's taken the Poison Death Shot have done so because of fear, because of being weak, because of being a Sheep or because of being a Kool-Aid Drinker. Many people, especially when they haven't felt themselves to be surrounded by a support system that will cheerlead them through resistance, have only taken the jab because it appeared to them that their lives would be so thoroughly disrupted that it was worth the risk of what the Poison Death Shot might do to them. For example, I have sons who work for the federal government or are in the military. Their choice was take it or get dishonorably discharged. I have compassion for their choices to take the shots, even though my personal preference was for them to resist. And I have to assume that many potential wives exist who have recent histories that include having gotten the Poison Death Shot only out of deep reluctance.

I think you will find that “hint of a puddle” to be crowded with the rest of us who will also be fishing there. I too am not interested in the heightened health and fertility risks brought on by injecting experimental and untested substances into one’s own body.

It occurred to me when I read a woman's profile on one of the plural marriage dating sites and found the reference to being "fully vaccinated ". Perhaps she was putting it out there as a simple point of information, perhaps she was lighting her virtue signal for all to see. Don't know but hopefully she is one of the ones lucky enough to have received the placebos doses.
I had been recently talking with another woman that for various reasons was not intending to be injected and I suppose that helped to foster a notion in my mind about the likelihood of women seeking plural marriage being roped into this hustle of a injection based subscription model for freedoms and healthcare. Maybe that is right and maybe that is wrong... I suspect the prominence of religiosity will act as armor for some but I fear for many of the women in this community as women are more apt to be rule following by nature. I certainly fear that is the case for the ones on the various dating sites.

It is highly possible that women not under headship would find it easier to go with the flow of what the government wants.

I find a struggle in my mind with what you are saying. First off: I am 100% against the vax, so that's not my struggle. My chief thought: I would think that what was most important is that the woman be committed to following your lead as the head. If a family is truly centered in the Father and committed to doing what is pleasing to Him, then I believe he can removed whatever obstacles there might be from past bad choices. Is that worded to where my point is clear?

One more thought that went through my head ... can't help it ... "Ok, so you find miss totally against being vaxxed, you get married, and then the next day she gets hit by a bus and dies." I guess that thought reinforces my other thought: the Father is in control.

And here is another side of my struggle. I would never consider being with a man that believed I needed to be vaxxed.
But I'm looking at it from a headship perspective. If he wanted me vaxxed, then what else is he in to? I can't imagine any man in any of my circles or that shares my beliefs would want me vaxxed anyway, but it's just another thought that came to my mind, so I threw it out there, too. And that might be part of your point?? Why would you want a woman that is so strongly FOR something that you are AGAINST ... right? See what I said at the first: if she really is a godly woman and believes and practices the headship order, then there really should be no problem. If she is stubborn and unwilling to take your lead, you don't want her anyway, regardless of whether or not she agrees or disagrees about the vax.
Am I talking in circles? :rolleyes:

And I'm not sure if my comments belong in the tin foil hat thread or is it ok here?

I find a struggle in my mind with what you are saying. First off: I am 100% against the vax, so that's not my struggle. My chief thought: I would think that what was most important is that the woman be committed to following your lead as the head. If a family is truly centered in the Father and committed to doing what is pleasing to Him, then I believe he can removed whatever obstacles there might be from past bad choices. Is that worded to where my point is clear?

One more thought that went through my head ... can't help it ... "Ok, so you find miss totally against being vaxxed, you get married, and then the next day she gets hit by a bus and dies." I guess that thought reinforces my other thought: the Father is in control.

And here is another side of my struggle. I would never consider being with a man that believed I needed to be vaxxed.
But I'm looking at it from a headship perspective. If he wanted me vaxxed, then what else is he in to? I can't imagine any man in any of my circles or that shares my beliefs would want me vaxxed anyway, but it's just another thought that came to my mind, so I threw it out there, too. And that might be part of your point?? Why would you want a woman that is so strongly FOR something that you are AGAINST ... right? See what I said at the first: if she really is a godly woman and believes and practices the headship order, then there really should be no problem. If she is stubborn and unwilling to take your lead, you don't want her anyway, regardless of whether or not she agrees or disagrees about the vax.
Am I talking in circles? :rolleyes:

And I'm not sure if my comments belong in the tin foil hat thread or is it ok here?

No ma'am, no tinfoil hat content found.
I primarily had in mind the specifics of the cocktail that the government would like to inject into you and its deleterious effects. Your remarks all seem on point for this topic.

I hope that you are correct with respect removing the effects of past bad choices.

With respect to finding miss right and loosing her to an accident. As you say, that is beyond my control. I will admit to being a bit of a control freak and that this is in large part reflected in my day to day life in the extra steps I take to ensure as well as I can the safety and security of my wife and child as well as a good environment for a potential wife and children. Bit of a prepper and very much a planner type. So I do what I can to try to control as much as i possibly can. One thing that I can control is to not take the risk that a woman is all the more likely to be taken away prematurely by simply not making any overtures beyond friendship towards any woman who have had the injections. If it comes up that she had them later in a getting to know you conversation, I would simply keep things friendly.
Nobody wants to loose a husband or wife obviously but some would take it in their stride better than others. I am by nature a bit of a stoic but I will make no bones about admitting that I would do very poorly with loosing a wife.

All in all I would say that you hit the nails pretty solidly on their heads.

the question you want answered:
Here I would prefer to limit the feedback to how my decision will impact my shot at reaching my goal and if possible get the ladies to weigh in on the sort of approach/phrasing that would be least apt to scare off potential matches.

if it were me, i would just want it stated as you did above,
i hope your goal is to simply do Gods will, whether it's zero or one or five wives, peace

For me Maybe it’s less about the side effects of the doesn’t work shot and more about the lack of critical thinking that went in before getting it. Having said that there are some that have been backed into a corner and have felt they had no choice but to submit and they have my sympathy. I view the pool of those that have resisted as being small but I prefer to think the potential quality in the pool has greatly increased. To me it has made it easier to find like minded people.

on the internet, i know many that push the vax very hard,
in real life, most of those i know are 'waiting' or are very much against it
(with the exception of the more elderly people who do seem more willing to vax but aren't pushing it to others)

(with the exception of the more elderly people who do seem more willing to vax but aren't pushing it to others)
It sounds like you are hanging out in a very good circle of people. :)

the question you want answered:
Here I would prefer to limit the feedback to how my decision will impact my shot at reaching my goal and if possible get the ladies to weigh in on the sort of approach/phrasing that would be least apt to scare off potential matches.

if it were me, i would just want it stated as you did above,
i hope your goal is to simply do Gods will, whether it's zero or one or five wives, peace

"Should get this out of the way right up front. We have not and will not be taking any of the mrna shots. If that is an issue then you will have plenty of others to choose from and we are not a match."
That is what I put. Not sure how good, bad or indifferent it is but that is where I am at the moment.

I view the pool of those that have resisted as being small but I prefer to think the potential quality in the pool has greatly increased. To me it has made it easier to find like minded people.
LOVE that optimism, @MrB! And I agree with you. Easier to find like-minded people, and easier to sift out Kool-Aid Drinkers!

This is a great sorting with this death shot thing.

I know I posted it on BF somewhere but I liked this quote I found on the net:

"If you've ever wondered if you would have resisted in 1930's Germany, now you know."

Online is much greater amount of propaganda.

I know I posted it on BF somewhere but I liked this quote I found on the net:

"If you've ever wondered if you would have resisted in 1930's Germany, now you know."

Yeah, you already posted that, but I'll be happy for you to post it every week if you want to. It's a powerful statement and contains a great deal of truth -- it's worthwhile for anyone to contemplate within hir own soul.

I'm far less concerned about it myself. I already have a bunch of kids and really don't mind at all whether God brings me another wife who is fertile or has been damaged through a decision to take a dodgy medicine that broke her. That's God's business, to use me as He will.

What I am concerned about is where my sons are going to find fertile wives.

I'm far less concerned about it myself. I already have a bunch of kids and really don't mind at all whether God brings me another wife who is fertile or has been damaged through a decision to take a dodgy medicine that broke her. That's God's business, to use me as He will.

What I am concerned about is where my sons are going to find fertile wives.
There is healing and God opens and closes the womb. And there will be some unvaxxed young ladies around. I know where there’s a surprising amount of them. Although it seems my price might be about to skyrocket.

Back