• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New criteria for my fairly short list

Interesting approach, @paterfamilias.

I hadn't thought about it, but, when it comes down to it, I would also highly prefer to only marry someone who hasn't received the Poison Death Shot and has no plans to get it.

I don't want to get the Poison Death Shot into me as a 'vaxxed' person sheds it onto me, but my fear of that isn't strong, because, given that I live my life oriented toward building up an immune system strong enough to shake off just about anything, I don't believe that the Poison Death Shot will kill me if some small amount of it seeps into my cells, as I believe they will fight off some small amount. Furthermore, I believe that many of us are even relatively immune to being susceptible to the action of the Poison Death Shot.

I don't want my current wife to get the Poison Death Shot, for many reasons, but she's beyond child bearing years, so its potential to interrupt gestation isn't part of my strong objection to the Poison Death Shot.

Only one of our children remains at home, and she will be boot-scooting within half a year, too, so I'm not concerned about her being exposed to someone with the Poison Death Shot. She herself refuses to get The Shot, and she also doesn't want to live with us if another woman joins us, so it becomes a double-duty moot point about our daughter being potentially exposed. She just won't be here.

To me, it seems increasingly likely that the mRNA technology is still stuck in its infancy stages and that the Poison Death Shots they're handing out like candy right now are, at the very best, strongly effective for something less than half a year -- probably no more than 3 months, actually -- thus, the increasing calls for quarterly boosters from Dr Sling Blade.

If a woman were otherwise a great fit for our family, I would be quite disappointed if she were already a recipient of the Poison Death Shot, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker. One of the large reasons this is so is because of what @steve wrote:

I simply never leave out the possibility that Yah can heal, and I don't just mean physically heal.

So, especially if the woman had become committed to avoiding further Poison Death Shots, I would likely embrace the possibility of bringing such an otherwise-good-fit woman into our family.

However, this leads to my biggest reason for why I would prefer that a woman not have a history of taking the Poison Death Shot or for why, these days, I generally avoid having significant relationships (and especially not initiating such significant relationships) with anyone who is what I consider to be a Kool-Aid Drinker in regard to the Great Obedience Test that has been coerced upon us related to Wuhan Flu. I discovered very early on in 2020 that those who embraced the fear associated with the Great Obedience Test have a great many other viewpoints that are antithetical to being able to fit in with my way of thinking, with my family members' ways of thinking, and perhaps most especially with being able to be a cooperative member of implementing my family vision. Generally speaking, most people who sought out the vaccination are either Sheep or Kool-Aid Drinkers, and, while I still love the people I know who fall in either category, life is short, and I choose to devote my time, energy and resources to interacting with people who fall in neither category.

What is important to remember, though, is that not everyone who's taken the Poison Death Shot have done so because of fear, because of being weak, because of being a Sheep or because of being a Kool-Aid Drinker. Many people, especially when they haven't felt themselves to be surrounded by a support system that will cheerlead them through resistance, have only taken the jab because it appeared to them that their lives would be so thoroughly disrupted that it was worth the risk of what the Poison Death Shot might do to them. For example, I have sons who work for the federal government or are in the military. Their choice was take it or get dishonorably discharged. I have compassion for their choices to take the shots, even though my personal preference was for them to resist. And I have to assume that many potential wives exist who have recent histories that include having gotten the Poison Death Shot only out of deep reluctance.
Yes, is a deeper issue than just some oligarch obedience fluid. Maybe is foreshadowing near future mark of beast compliance?
There is something very creepy about it. Like mass satanic ritual rape policy. They (satano minions) call it the "new normal".

I'm far less concerned about it myself. I already have a bunch of kids and really don't mind at all whether God brings me another wife who is fertile or has been damaged through a decision to take a dodgy medicine that broke her. That's God's business, to use me as He will.

What I am concerned about is where my sons are going to find fertile wives.
yminions
Feel sad for our kids. Future is looking bleak. Are things NZ getting better?
Here in States and South America feels like a tyranny tide. Yesterday read that they won't coherse illegal aliens for fear of liability against side effects.
Somehow, citizens can't sue but foreign nationals can and they don't want to assume such liability. Funny in a morbid sense.

So
This is a great sorting with this death shot thing.

I know I posted it on BF somewhere but I liked this quote I found on the net:

"If you've ever wondered if you would have resisted in 1930's Germany, now you know."
So true, is easier to sort now, even within our relatives.
Like minded is wayyy better than unequally yoked, we must trust God, not beastie decepticons.
Christ is truth, lies are the other ("2 weeks to flatten the curve") guy.
Deeper than just some liability exempt rape fluid (forced love injection).

I find a struggle in my mind with what you are saying. First off: I am 100% against the vax, so that's not my struggle. My chief thought: I would think that what was most important is that the woman be committed to following your lead as the head. If a family is truly centered in the Father and committed to doing what is pleasing to Him, then I believe he can removed whatever obstacles there might be from past bad choices. Is that worded to where my point is clear?

One more thought that went through my head ... can't help it ... "Ok, so you find miss totally against being vaxxed, you get married, and then the next day she gets hit by a bus and dies." I guess that thought reinforces my other thought: the Father is in control.

And here is another side of my struggle. I would never consider being with a man that believed I needed to be vaxxed.

But I'm looking at it from a headship perspective. If he wanted me vaxxed, then what else is he in to? I can't imagine any man in any of my circles or that shares my beliefs would want me vaxxed anyway, but it's just another thought that came to my mind, so I threw it out there, too. And that might be part of your point?? Why would you want a woman that is so strongly FOR something that you are AGAINST ... right? See what I said at the first: if she really is a godly woman and believes and practices the headship order, then there really should be no problem. If she is stubborn and unwilling to take your lead, you don't want her anyway, regardless of whether or not she agrees or disagrees about the vax.

Am I talking in circles? :rolleyes:

And I'm not sure if my comments belong in the tin foil hat thread or is it ok here?

For numerous reasons, I returned here specifically to re-read this post, @Old Paths Gardener. I think I spaced out the first time I read it, because my overriding takeaway was something along the lines of, "I probably should just refrain from engaging with what Old Paths Gardener is saying."

I had a conversation last night, though, with a dear Bib Fam brother, that added two reasons to my state of remaining unsettled about what you've written. But one thing he said reminded me in particular of the point you make in your 4th paragraph: what's the point of either a woman pursuing a family that isn't going to provide the brand of leadership she seeks or a man bringing into his family a woman who prefers a leadership orientation significantly different from his?

Old Path Gardeners, you are definitely not talking in circles. In fact, now that I've removed the film from my eyes, I want to applaud you for what is one of the most impactful posts I've read here in a long time. I just wasn't ready to hear what you were saying -- or maybe my mind was focusing on something other than what you were explaining.

There is nothing tin foil hat about what you've written. In fact, my assertion is that the point you are making about leadership-followership compatibility in marriage is probably something that would be applicable in an easy majority of widely-disparate threads.

Thank you.

Back