• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New Life

We believe in salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, because it's sound doctrine, the truth of Holy Scripture. Calvin was a sinner saved by the grace of God. Just wanting to make the distinction .... :)

Those who believe in the doctrines of Grace (TULIP), believe in salvation by grace alone, through faith alone in Christ alone.

Those who believe in the doctrines of Grace (TULIP), believe in salvation by grace alone, through faith alone in Christ alone.
*Many are called, few are chosen."
For ever one verse that is given for their faith, 10 more contridict them.
If they loved Christ, they would turn away from their sins.

We believe in salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, because it's sound doctrine, the truth of Holy Scripture. Calvin was a sinner saved by the grace of God. Just wanting to make the distinction .... :)

So trying to figure your source out here, was there anything you did to be saved like decide to believe in the power of God to save you out of sin?

Or were you saved when you believed in Jesus?

So trying to figure your source out here, was there anything you did to be saved like decide to believe in the power of God to save you out of sin?

Or were you saved when you believed in Jesus?
Exactly as it is written in Ephesians 2:8, 9; For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

So explain that please.
Faith in what?
My friend, true saving faith is in Who, not what!
Gal. 2:16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in
Gal. 2:16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ
So you can just believe in Jesus Christ, and don't need to understand the meaning of Him?

Gal. 2:16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ
So you are saying if one doesn't choose to live according to law, but believes in Jesus Christ they are saved. Believes what about Jesus Christ?

I know how I was saved.
I had faith in the operation of God to save me from my sin, through faith in believing the power to save me would come through dying to sin as Christ died on the cross, and being raised from sin by the power of God from the dead unto newness of life in Christ. Escaping the pollutions of this world by being in Christ body. Dead to sin, and alive in God.
All those that are dead in Christ, live in Christ.

That is the Gospel.

I know how I was saved.
I had faith in the operation of God to save me from my sin, through faith in believing the power to save me would come through dying to sin as Christ died on the cross, and being raised from sin by the power of God from the dead unto newness of life in Christ. Escaping the pollutions of this world by being in Christ body. Dead to sin, and alive in God.
All those that are dead in Christ, live in Christ.

That is the Gospel.

You say you 'had' faith, you don't have it anymore?

Back