• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

new member introduction

Hey Christine! Welcome!

I'm also a fellow Floridian. I'm going to be going to grad school in the fall and hope to be graduating around 2013. I'm going to school for Family and Marriage Therapy. What are you studying in school right now?

Welcome, Cb and Christine! I am always excited to see a new posting on the "Introduction" thread. I, too, am a Floridian Christine. I suspect Nathan has already invited you to our home for fellowship. If not, I do! We will connect.

Cb it it great to have some more members in CA. It is a sparse area as you say. I lived in SF area for about 15 years. I think it is hard just to find true Believers in Northern CA! Having them except PM is even harder. I don't know as of yet if I will be going to the West Coast Retreat, I hope so, I would love to meet you and your husband.

Christine, I am truly sorry for the divorce. God's got a good plan though for you and your daughter. I hope that we can be of support and encouragement as that plan unfolds.

Welcome again!
Julie

Hello Cb and Christine,
Welcome to the B.F. family. I am a f.w. and as yet we have not found our s.w. but it will be in Gods time. Hope you get all you need and want here, I know I have gained so much it would be hard to put into words. I feel like B.F. is part of my extended family and have made close friends that are more like siblings. I hope it will be the same or better for both of you.

Sirena

Thank you to all for all the invitations and welcomes... I am sorry that it has taken so long, due to the fact that i have just recently moved into an area where there is no internet at this time:( I am truly grateful for the replies... If anyone has Yahoo messenger please feel free to add me Kissie6484...

Thanks
Christine

Back