• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General New new new

First off Shalom and welcome

we all have a story we all been threw things
Yes, we do, and I am thankful I went through the things I went through.
since they are Americans and learnt it all wrong in school.
Hey we have a GREAT edjamakation system... well maybe not great, but it's soso, so that can't be all bad.

I must be a dam poor mind. Good thing I have a rocking personality 😎 have a blessed day 🤟
No, you are missing the point.
You already have alternate ways of spelling words, so you qualify as having a good mind.

It’s the boring people like me that insist on only a single spelling that have the stifled minds.

No, you are missing the point.
You already have alternate ways of spelling words, so you qualify as having a good mind.

It’s the boring people like me that insist on only a single spelling that have the stifled minds.
Oh okie dokie lol thank you much

And I'm with you, Steve. I never struggled much with spelling. Mathematics, however, was not my strong suit.
We all have strengths and weaknesses. And that's absolutely ok. I'm about to go to the store and none of my family wanna go and that gives me anxiety to go alone. I got my fanny pack on and I suppose I'm going to face Sam's club alone... lol

We all have strengths and weaknesses. And that's absolutely ok. I'm about to go to the store and none of my family wanna go and that gives me anxiety to go alone. I got my fanny pack on and I suppose I'm going to face Sam's club alone... lol
I hate going shopping alone too but if I take my mom and niece they spend all of my money, so it's for the best lol

Well actually I did wake up one day and decide so. I was raised in a house where my mother is mentally ill so not much of a motherly parent would been nice if ther was another present. I have 3 sisters 2 brothers so growing up very much had great bonds. Learning about this life style I know it comes with change and it's own challenges. I would love a family to share my life with and my love . What made you decide to want this lifetime commitment change?

Back