• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General New new new

What made you decide to want this lifetime commitment change?
It was years of seeing the hand of Adonai at work in my life. I had questioned polygamy over the years but really didn't give it much thought. I read a book (in 2006) about the life of Dinah and growing up with Rachel, Leah Bilah and Zilpah. I fell in love with the women and the relationship they shared. This is where I started understanding the dynamics of multiple women loving one man. Situations in my life deepened my understanding. In 2018 I was preparing a lesson for the women's group at my church when Adonai took me on a rabbit trail of sorts through the story of David. It was then that i questioned if there were Christians who practiced Polygyny and I found this group.
I have learned through my studies and relationships that not all who believe in Polygyny will have multiple wives and not all women who believe in Polygyny will find a good fit. I have seen families take a woman in as a wife with all the best intentions and it ended up being a detriment to the success of the family. The intentions are always to do the will of God. So my journey was not overnight but years of growth and understanding.
I do believe for some it can happen quickly it sounds like it did for you. I think that is great! I pray you find your family and meet all your hopes and dreams. I really do think it is a beautiful life.
Blessings and Shalom

It was years of seeing the hand of Adonai at work in my life. I had questioned polygamy over the years but really didn't give it much thought. I read a book (in 2006) about the life of Dinah and growing up with Rachel, Leah Bilah and Zilpah. I fell in love with the women and the relationship they shared. This is where I started understanding the dynamics of multiple women loving one man. Situations in my life deepened my understanding. In 2018 I was preparing a lesson for the women's group at my church when Adonai took me on a rabbit trail of sorts through the story of David. It was then that i questioned if there were Christians who practiced Polygyny and I found this group.
I have learned through my studies and relationships that not all who believe in Polygyny will have multiple wives and not all women who believe in Polygyny will find a good fit. I have seen families take a woman in as a wife with all the best intentions and it ended up being a detriment to the success of the family. The intentions are always to do the will of God. So my journey was not overnight but years of growth and understanding.
I do believe for some it can happen quickly it sounds like it did for you. I think that is great! I pray you find your family and meet all your hopes and dreams. I really do think it is a beautiful life.
Blessings and Shalom
That's is a amazing 👏 journey to get to this place we all fine our way hear one way or another. Thank you I do pray you find your family too your a magnificent person I too enjoy our chats ❤️ 😊

Welcome Sis. There are many great minds here . . . and hearts that are great resources for understanding, growth, and above, all Love. Be blessed.

Lol the million doller question haha. So I decided I wanted to be a sister wife signed up on sister wives and one of the gentlemen men on there we chatted a bit we got along great on a friend level. He then suggested sign up hear for a Sense of community and like minded individuals. Also I am 29 I'm a very happy soul I love a good laugh and I just want a feeling of that I belong.

Will the BF advertiser out himself?

Will the BF advertiser out himself?
Yeah, that was me.
I have sent a handful of women over here and likely will continue. Especially when I meet women who are clearly wanting to see anther view of plural people over and above the toxic swingers that frequent many of the plural dating sites.

Yeah, that was me.
I have sent a handful of women over here and likely will continue. Especially when I meet women who are clearly wanting to see anther view of plural people over and above the toxic swingers that frequent many of the plural dating sites.
Hahaha thank god for a good friend who did send me this way

Hahaha thank god for a good friend who did send me this way

*read this with a pitch man voice and rhythm*
Hi, this is Vince from Slapchop and have I got an amazing deal for you.

Ladies...take note. Group selected guy available here...stackin him deep and selling him cheap. He cooks, he dads, he works, he protects and he preps. He sharpens blades, julians fries, kills spiders and is house trained!

Get him at a discount during this limited Black Friday sale and have a beau for Christmas.
Act now and get a free pre-installed impish sense of humor!

Billy Mayes could not Present a better husband! ShamWow could not make this man sparkle more.
Reserve your option today an receive at no additional cost a shyness override!
He comes co-packed with an amazing potential sisterwife who is supportive, kind and sharper than any tack wrought by man and the worlds most amazing son as signs of his propensity for producing smart delightful children!

Yeah, that was me.

Excellent! Keep up the good work!

Back