• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Notre Dame Cathedral Burns

Ok I totally missed that, what is this pet Goat thing you're talking about?
It's the animation being refernced at 8:41 in this video you posted:
This Just Happened In France But Something STRANGER Is Happening Worldwide (2019)
It's chock-full of cultic symbolism. I can't find the exact video I watched last weekend that mentioned it, but give me a moment and I'll post a different one over in the tin foil hat thread.

I don't know about the occult symbolism, but honeybees are very much a historical symbol of France. Napoleon had gold bees embroidered on his clothing, and used them as an ornament to usurp and replace the Bourbon's more familiar fleur-de-lys. It was specifically chosen as a means to solidify his authority and legitimacy, by hearkening way back to the fifth-century pre-christian Merovingian king Childeric, whose grave had been discovered in 1653, and contained some 300 ornamental gold "bees". Funnily enough, there are many now who think Childeric's symbols were not bees, but rather cicadas, meant to symbolise death and resurrection.

Found the original...

But I don't know French. I ran the youtube auto translation of the french through google translation...well I can confirm that is who is being talked to, and they talked about that, but the translation too poor to make out much.

@Man@Home Do you know French? Can you confirm what the man is saying?

Anyone else know French?

I've seen two translations so far. One said it would have taken an accelerant to get that oak to start on fire. The other said 'a lot of kindling'.

But either way the result is the same. Oak is not easy to start on fire. A stray spark wouldn't have done it. It would have been hard for an electrical short to start it on fire and almost impossible after the electricity was redone. There is a reason you start a camp fire with kindling, not oak logs. It's also kind of slow burning; something fanned that flame into an inferno.

Where I live the state government will help pay for you to redo the electricity in the barn because they were the source of a lot of fires and rewiring to code fixes the problem. And that is a barn full of lots of combustible and flamable material (straw, hay, and grain dust); a church has none of those materials.

Back