• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Oh Yea, forgot to ask

Hello BF family, just an update on my wife: she is still a very sick and sad lady. He illness has caused her to deteriorate to 99 pounds. She now has another preliminary diagnosis.(in addition to everything else) of Celiac disease. This does make sense because it leads to severe malnutrition and many other things. We watched a YouTube lecture and it seems that the only real effective remedy is total and complete elimination of any grass-type foods (gluten to be sure) such as wheat, rye, barley, maybe oats. Did you know there is gluten in some ice cream!? It is said that the intestinal villi will begin to repair but it will take a long time. I do not know how difficult it will be to do a complete reset of our diet but onward we go! Please pray for Glenna, she is fragile as you can imagine. Jack, AKA Maddog
Already in my most recent one-sided conversation with Yah . . .

Praying, as well. Gluten intolerance is a beast, but can be handled.. read every label. It lurks in unbelievable places...

Amen to that. My main gluttony addictions all seem to center around gluten.

I admire your strength, @Maddog. Glenna is blessed to have you in her life.

Thank you for the update.
Prayed.

Praying.

Hello BF friends and families, does anyone know of someone needing work and a 0lace to stay? My wife needs full time care, non nursing or technical care, so I can get back to my own job. Cooking, cleaning, some personal care so a woman is required. Remuneration is room and board, car to drive, and 50 per day. This is not a poly situation as she is not willing. Pm me if interested. Thank you, Jack

Had a good day yesterday but she is down to 94 pounds and size 2 dresses. We think she has kicked the C. Difficile intestinal infection, now it is on to the underactive immune system and the donor immunoglobulin injection therapy. Please continue to pray for Glenna.

Had a good day yesterday but she is down to 94 pounds and size 2 dresses. We think she has kicked the C. Difficile intestinal infection, now it is on to the underactive immune system and the donor immunoglobulin injection therapy. Please continue to pray for Glenna.

You folks are always in my prayers!

Hello Again BF friends. Prayer request. Wife is quite sick. She has a few conditions that are determined to bring about her demise. Currently she is in the hospital at 91 pounds and the diagnosis is "Failure to thrive". She is on TPN (total parenteral nutrition) which is intravenous nutrition. Test after test reveals nothing and they might be sending her home soon with zero answers however everybody can see she is one sick girl. This is an urgent request please. Her name is Glenna. Feel free to fill in the blanks when our Father hears her name from your lips. Thank you Family, Jack

Praying

I am hearing: “Rebuke the devourer”

Hello Again BF friends. Prayer request. Wife is quite sick. She has a few conditions that are determined to bring about her demise. Currently she is in the hospital at 91 pounds and the diagnosis is "Failure to thrive". She is on TPN (total parenteral nutrition) which is intravenous nutrition. Test after test reveals nothing and they might be sending her home soon with zero answers however everybody can see she is one sick girl. This is an urgent request please. Her name is Glenna. Feel free to fill in the blanks when our Father hears her name from your lips. Thank you Family, Jack
May our great and awesome God who heals the sick, grant Glenna His mercy and grace to strengthen her and restore her. Shalom

Back