• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Palestine in Israel

Are there giraffes in the Middle East?

Deuteronomy 14:5
The hart and the roe, the buffle, the chamois, the pygarg, the wild goat, the camelopardalus.

The camelopardalus is a giraffe. Which is only found South of Egypt:

IMG_1726.jpeg

If Palestine is the area - why would the Creator specifically mention giraffes to the Israelites; since Palestine is far away from their habitats?

This is his problem.

So just because "scholars" were propagandists once (not all were) in whole world it means they (scholars) were propagandists whole time. Which implies anything important is fakery and part of worldwide conspiracy. So any established fact is fake which means him being totally unhinged.
Any established fact that contradicts scripture is a lie - even if 99.99% of people believe in it.

“South of Egypt” is not Palestine.

Is it my fault people have more faith in what men say, than the words of the Creator?

Last edited:

There is also an historical record of the giraffe being accepted as kosher. The zemer, listed among the ten types of kosher animals in Deuteronomy (14:5), is identified as the giraffe by Rav Saadia Gaon, Rabbenu Yona, Radak, the Septuagint, and many others.

In the LXX - it indeed says giraffe:

Deu 14:5 - ἔλαφον καὶ δορκάδακαὶ βούβαλον καὶ τραγέλαφον καὶπύγαργον ὄρυγα καμηλοπάρδαλιν

καμηλοπάρδαλιν means giraffe.

Now.
Who knows where it was when the bible was written? A lot can happen in thousands of years, look at how things have changed with animals just in our lifetime, or the last 100 years even.
It’s suspicious how this is kind of hidden - because most translations just say “mountain sheep.” Which is not the truth.

That to me implies there’s a deception. If modern translations said - “giraffe” - which is the truth - no doubt questions would arise in regards to the land. But “mountain sheep” no questions asked.

They do the same things with the other “tough subjects” in scripture. Like polygyny - Matthew 5:28 is a prime example of deception and hiding truth.

Last edited:
There were lions in the land in David's time also. But the land also used to have a far better climate. It was the land of milk and honey - not a relatively arid climate that requires irrigation as it is today. Climate change is real - long-term. You would expect wild animals to have different ranges in the past when the climate was different.

Even today, the ranges of these animals have been shrinking just in the last few decades, and this is a major concern for conservationists. These things are extremely fluid.

There were lions in the land in David's time also. But the land also used to have a far better climate. It was the land of milk and honey - not a relatively arid climate that requires irrigation as it is today. Climate change is real - long-term. You would expect wild animals to have different ranges in the past when the climate was different.
Have there been any fossils of giraffes found in the Palestine area? Any evidence they lived there at any point in the ancient past?

Have there been any fossils of giraffes found in the Palestine area? Any evidence they lived there at any point in the ancient past?
Google is your friend.
Not much is known today of the ancient world, and even less is written outside the realm of the academic community. But there was a time when Europe was an untamed wilderness, and Asia had not yet produced the intricate civilisations of India and China. This was a time marked by a diversity of megafauna. This was a time when giraffe roamed not only in Africa, but across the Middle East and into parts of Europe and Asia!

Seriously, @Earth_is-, everyone's sick of this ridiculous speculation that basically any reader could show to be fallacious with 5 seconds of thought but most people just can't be bothered to. Give us some solid evidence for your statements, or stop writing fiction here and go write a novel instead.

I think this whole thread is hilarious entertainment!

Are there giraffes in the Middle East?

Deuteronomy 14:5
The hart and the roe, the buffle, the chamois, the pygarg, the wild goat, the camelopardalus.

The camelopardalus is a giraffe. Which is only found South of Egypt:

View attachment 6445

If Palestine is the area - why would the Creator specifically mention giraffes to the Israelites; since Palestine is far away from their habitats?

Any established fact that contradicts scripture is a lie - even if 99.99% of people believe in it.

“South of Egypt” is not Palestine.

Is it my fault people have more faith in what men say, than the words of the Creator?

It’s suspicious how this is kind of hidden - because most translations just say “mountain sheep.” Which is not the truth.

That to me implies there’s a deception. If modern translations said - “giraffe” - which is the truth - no doubt questions would arise in regards to the land. But “mountain sheep” no questions asked.

They do the same things with the other “tough subjects” in scripture. Like polygyny - Matthew 5:28 is a prime example of deception and hiding truth.
Look, not everything is bloody conspiracy.

Why you give conspirators godlike powers? They can hide truth for thousand of years and never slip a truth ane hide hundreds of things.

This is getting insane. Ok, you have found that translators sometimes are doing BS translation. Bravo on finding warm water again.

There is no polygamy conspiracy. It's more unwillingness to face truth because ... many reasons from social pressure, not in my interest, potential loss of social status. All mentioned would make most people to not to dig deep and find whole truth.

I hope to find time to write thread about political analysis of church. I hope to show a bunch of social factors why monogamy-only persist in church. No need for conspiracy.

There were always Christians groups who have figured truth and have lived it. Any history of Christian marriage will reveal that polygyny was regularly reapper again and again. It was never hidden, just some inconvenient facts most like to pretend isn't there.

To make analogy, almost all politicians and "regime economists" pretend that state can spend infinite money with only good consequence. Yea, beliaveable. We all know this is BS, only problem is that facing truth is too painfull for politicians and "regime economists".

LOL I was wanting to reply that may be the promised land was the moon but then we haven't landed on the moon.

Or

It was in area 51 and aliens from outer space are the “lost sheep”.

This thread is definitely a huge conspiracy theory.

At what point will we have to restrict postings in order to cut down on the nonsense that has to be responded to?
Instead of restrict postings why don't everyone that does not buy into what he's talking about just post their opinion and then let go. It's obvious that he is set on this and nothing will change his mind. So just don't debait him on it.

Instead of restrict postings why don't everyone that does not buy into what he's talking about just post their opinion and then let go. It's obvious that he is set on this and nothing will change his mind. So just don't debait him on it.
Orrr we can all pop popcorn and encourage more entertainment!

I think unicorns exist! They’re what Cherubim ride.

Why you give conspirators godlike powers? They can hide truth for thousand of years and never slip a truth ane hide hundreds of things.

This is getting insane. Ok, you have found that translators sometimes are doing BS translation. Bravo on finding warm water again.

There is no polygamy conspiracy. It's more unwillingness to face truth because ... many reasons from social pressure, not in my interest, potential loss of social status. All mentioned would make most people to not to dig deep and find whole truth.

I hope to find time to write thread about political analysis of church. I hope to show a bunch of social factors why monogamy-only persist in church. No need for conspiracy.

There were always Christians groups who have figured truth and have lived it. Any history of Christian marriage will reveal that polygyny was regularly reapper again and again. It was never hidden, just some inconvenient facts most like to pretend isn't there.

To make analogy, almost all politicians and "regime economists" pretend that state can spend infinite money with only good consequence. Yea, beliaveable. We all know this is BS, only problem is that facing truth is too painfull for politicians and "regime economists".
We are still living in the worldwide system of Babylon. The mother Harlot is still reigning on earth along with all her daughters. His law is not preached throughout the nations:

Isaiah 2:3
People from many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Yahuah, to the house of Jacob’s Elohim. There he will teach us his ways, and we will walk in his paths.” For Yahuah’s law will go out from Zion; his word will go out from Jerusalem.

4 …. Nation will no longer fight against nation,
nor train for war anymore.

We are living in an age where the law is not just ignored - but it’s spit on. Case in point - a pastor would clear any rapist if the victim was wearing seducing clothing:

It’s pure lawlessness. Even if she was butt naked, and threw herself at you - if she’s engaged or married to another man - you RUN. Like Jospeh ran in Egypt. Otherwise, you’re guilty of adultery, and that comes with a promise of destruction. The Egyptian Pharaoh in Abram’s time had a better understanding of adultery than “Christian pastors” that went to Bible college.

———————————————————
So is there a conspiracy? Of course - there is. Just read the scriptures. Babylon is still ruling on earth. The mother of abominations. She has not been judged yet - nor her daughters - nor her people. She is teaching your children in school. She is teaching your pastors in her Bible colleges. At the same time - she’s feeding you gmo poison for food, and contaminating your water. Charging you as much tax she can get away with - so the people can be her slaves working until old age kicks in. So why would I trust the system of Babylon to give me accurate locations? Did they do something to earn that trust - or have they’ve repeatedly lied over and over?

If Israel is the true location and its people were true Israelites (As Paul says - you’re not a Jew because you were born to Jewish parents) - why would our (Babylon) government send them billions and billions in aid? When have you’ve seen America or Europe choose Torah instructions over Babylon’s instructions?

So why would Biden want to send billions to Israel? We are all still in exile. Judah and Israel. The True Restoration promised over and over in the scriptures - hasn’t happened yet.

Last edited:
Are you someone who identifies as a black Hebrew Israelite? Trying to understand where you're coming from.

Is there a conspiracy? Of course - there is. Just read the scriptures. Babylon is still ruling on earth. The mother of abominations. She has not been judged yet - nor her daughters - nor her people. So why would I trust the system of Babylon to give me accurate locations? Especially when scripture warns me not to trust this system? Did they do something to earn that trust - or have they’ve repeatedly lied over and over?
And was every single word ever recorded in all of history written by Babylon?

Are you someone who identifies as a black Hebrew Israelite? Trying to understand where you're coming from.
The Northern Kingdom of Israel was given a certificate of divorce, and exiled. They were exiled north - mostly to Asia and Europe. That's where a good chunk of Paul's ministry was. What race are they? White. Many of the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church - are the same sins the Northern Kingdom of Israel committed that caused their exile. It's just further evidence they are the ancestors of the 10 lost tribes of Israel, because they continue to do the same things that got them kicked out.

Does that mean there weren't black Israelites? There are black Israelites as well. Jacob married 4 wives - 2 of those wives were not sisters. So it's possible the other two were from a different race. Also, foreigners were being grafted into the House of Jacob. A "mixed multitude" from Egypt joined them in the 1st Exodus.

Revelation 7:9
9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands.

The Gospel is available to all people and nations. Anyone can get grafted in.

The Most High says that the Northern Kingdom of Israel are as numerous as the sand on the seashore.

Sometimes the Northern Kingdom is called "Ephraim" by Yahuah. In Hebrew, that name means "fruitful, fertile and productive."

Last edited:
And was every single word ever recorded in all of history written by Babylon?
Proverbs 8:29
He set the limits of the seas, so they would not spread beyond their boundaries.

Ezekiel 11:6
“Therefore, tell the exiles, ‘This is what Yahuah says: Although I have scattered you in the countries of the world, I will be a sanctuary to you during your time in exile.

Most High still in charge. He sets the limits.

The Northern Kingdom of Israel was given a certificate of divorce, and exiled. They were exiled north - mostly to Asia and Europe. That's where a good chunk of Paul's ministry was. What race are they? White. Many of the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church - are the same sins the Northern Kingdom of Israel committed that caused their exile. It's just further evidence they are the ancestors of the 10 lost tribes of Israel, because they continue to do the same things that got them kicked out.

Does that mean there weren't black Israelites? There are black Israelites as well. Jacob married 4 wives - 2 of those wives were not sisters. So it's possible the other two were from a different race. Also, foreigners were being grafted into the House of Jacob. A "mixed multitude" from Egypt joined them in the 1st Exodus.

Revelation 7:9
9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands.

The Gospel is available to all people and nations. Anyone can get grafted in.

The Most High says that the Northern Kingdom of Israel are as numerous as the sand on the seashore.

Sometimes the Northern Kingdom is called "Ephraim" by Yahuah. In Hebrew, that name means "fruitful, fertile and productive."
I understand your answer but it’s not an answer to my question. I’ll ask clearly.

Are you a black Hebrew Israelite?

They were exiled north - mostly to Asia and Europe.
But if you do not know where Israel was, how can you say Asia and Europe are north of it?
Proverbs 8:29
He set the limits of the seas, so they would not spread beyond their boundaries.

Ezekiel 11:6
“Therefore, tell the exiles, ‘This is what Yahuah says: Although I have scattered you in the countries of the world, I will be a sanctuary to you during your time in exile.

Most High still in charge. He sets the limits.
And what are the limits? What information is not from Babylon and is usable?

The problem is that this site has to take responsibility for what is taught here.
The site does its best to allow people to post whatever strikes their fancy, but it has to bring the balance. If the thread would stop with just the premise and the balance being posted, it wouldn’t be a problem. But when it goes on and on and it becomes a complete time waster for whoever is bringing the refutation, it becomes an abuse of the privileges that the site offers.

Back