• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Palestine in Israel

1 Samuel 25:9
"And when David's young men came, they spake to Nabal according to all those words in the name of David, and ceased."

Were all David's young men also named David? Or does the phrase "in the name of David" mean that they simply said "David told us to give you this message"?

Jeremiah 26:20
"And there was also a man that prophesied in the name of the LORD, Urijah the son of Shemaiah of Kirjathjearim, who prophesied against this city and against this land according to all the words of Jeremiah:"

Was this prophet's name Urijah, or YHWH?

So, what does the phrase "in the name of" actually mean?

Edit: Esther 3:12 might help you answer that:
"Then were the king's scribes called on the thirteenth day of the first month, and there was written according to all that Haman had commanded unto the king's lieutenants, and to the governors that were over every province, and to the rulers of every people of every province according to the writing thereof, and to every people after their language; in the name of king Ahasuerus was it written, and sealed with the king's ring."

1 Samuel 25:9
"And when David's young men came, they spake to Nabal according to all those words in the name of David, and ceased."

Were all David's young men also named David? Or does the phrase "in the name of David" mean that they simply said "David told us to give you this message"?

Jeremiah 26:20
"And there was also a man that prophesied in the name of the LORD, Urijah the son of Shemaiah of Kirjathjearim, who prophesied against this city and against this land according to all the words of Jeremiah:"

Was this prophet's name Urijah, or YHWH?

So, what does the phrase "in the name of" actually mean?

Edit: Esther 3:12 might help you answer that:
"Then were the king's scribes called on the thirteenth day of the first month, and there was written according to all that Haman had commanded unto the king's lieutenants, and to the governors that were over every province, and to the rulers of every people of every province according to the writing thereof, and to every people after their language; in the name of king Ahasuerus was it written, and sealed with the king's ring."
I'm glad someone has finally made this point! 👍 Thank you, thank you.

On revelation 11:8
"Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.”
Where exactly are they taking about?

On revelation 11:8
"Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.”
Where exactly are they taking about?
It’s very unlikely the land is in Palestine. The scriptures say the land is desolate when the exodus of Israel and Judah occurs - and this remnant will be from many nations of the earth. Scripture also confirms that the land would be desolate for many generations. A generation is roughly 70 years. So we are talking about hundreds of years at a minimum that the land in Palestine would have to be desolate in order to fulfill the scripture. It’s more likely that the land is simply located somewhere else versus becoming desolate/abandoned for many generations.

Last edited:
It’s very unlikely the land is in Palestine. The scriptures say the land is desolate when the exodus of Israel and Judah occurs - and this remnant will be from many nations of the earth. Scripture also confirms that the land would be desolate for many generations. A generation is roughly 70 years. So we are talking about hundreds of years at a minimum that the land in Palestine would have to be desolate in order to fulfill the scripture. It’s more likely that the land is simply located somewhere else versus becoming desolate/abandoned for many generations.
Well, when someone is thoroughly convinced they're right, it doesn't matter how much people say to show their reasoning is fallacious, they'll still stick to their original viewpoint. Which is why most of the church thinks polygamy is forbidden, however much we say to show their reasoning is fallacious.

As has been wisely said:
You can't reason someone out of a position that they didn't arrive at through reason.

Well, when someone is thoroughly convinced they're right, it doesn't matter how much people say to show their reasoning is fallacious, they'll still stick to their original viewpoint. Which is why most of the church thinks polygamy is forbidden, however much we say to show their reasoning is fallacious.

As has been wisely said:
If it is the real land or not - I believe we can all agree that 1948 was not the real exodus. So there’s another exodus we are awaiting on. Of the whole house of Israel.

Like Following him says. People here rarely ever all agree on things.
So there’s another exodus we are awaiting on. Of the whole house of Israel.
I'm not waiting. The millions of Christians that migrated to the United States qualifies as "doing better to them then at their begginings" and "taking them to their OWN land where they will move no more" and since the man Israel told us through prophesy that the gathering of the people will be TO HIM (Shiloh...Yeshua...Jesus) and Paul said the two houses were reunited way back then.....

I'm looking for Gog Magog to happen here in the regathered MOUNTAINS (company of nations ....aka 50 states) of Israel....and the establishment of the kingdom.....and "unto the daughter of Zion is to come the first dominion" so I have no desire to go anywhere but where YHWH has planted our family.

Like Following him says. People here rarely ever all agree on things.

I'm not waiting. The millions of Christians that migrated to the United States qualifies as "doing better to them then at their begginings" and "taking them to their OWN land where they will move no more" and since the man Israel told us through prophesy that the gathering of the people will be TO HIM (Shiloh...Yeshua...Jesus) and Paul said the two houses were reunited way back then.....

I'm looking for Gog Magog to happen here in the regathered MOUNTAINS (company of nations ....aka 50 states) of Israel....and the establishment of the kingdom.....and "unto the daughter of Zion is to come the first dominion" so I have no desire to go anywhere but where YHWH has planted our family.
The most important thing is being part of the small remnant:

Isaiah 6:13
If even a tenth—a remnant ...........

That's one place where in Scripture where we're given a number from the Most High regarding how much is a "remnant."

If you're blessed to be part of that remnant - your children and your children's children will be forever blessed:

Ezekiel 37:25-26
They will live in the land I gave my servant Jacob, the land where their ancestors lived. They and their children and their grandchildren after them will live there forever, generation after generation. And my servant David will be their prince forever. I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever.

So either the land is the USA - Palestine - or anywhere else - the important thing is being part of the remnant. The Most High knows where it is, and he's the one that's going to lead his people into the land - just like he did with the first exodus.

Jeremiah 31:7-9
Save your people, O YAHUAH, the remnant of Israel!’ 8 For I will bring them from the north and from the distant corners of the earth.
I will not forget the blind and lame, the expectant mothers and women in labor. A great company will return! 9 Tears of joy will stream down their faces, and I will lead them home with great care. They will walk beside quiet streams and on smooth paths where they will not stumble. For I am Israel’s father, and Ephraim is my oldest child.

The remnant that return are also called a "camp of the saints." There's a definition of a saint in Revelation 14:12.

Isaiah 10:22
But though the people of Israel are as numerous as the sand of the seashore, only a remnant of them will return. YAHUAH has rightly decided to destroy his people.

The Northern Kingdom went to exile in the north. When Paul was preaching to the gentiles in his letter to the Romans - he referenced the prophet Hosea - who was talking about the Northern Kingdom in exile. So Paul was making a connection between the gentiles living in Rome - and the exiled northern kingdom of Israel.

I believe it’s very fair to say that all Christians may very well be the “lost sheep” of the northern kingdom of Israel - due to the amount of time that has past - chances are - you have an ancestor that was once part of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Of course - most don’t consider themselves to be “Israel” nor want to be “Israel.” That’s a mistake because the promise given to Abraham is through Israel - the house of Jacob.
Christians are supposed to be Israel, the other stuff is political and oligarch agenda created . Read the Balfour declaration, who's the creation lord there?

Christians are supposed to be Israel, the other stuff is political and oligarch agenda created . Read the Balfour declaration, who's the creation lord there?
Christians are indeed supposed to be considered "Israelites." A saint is someone that keeps the commandments of Yahuah, and faith in his Son - Yahushua (Christ). When Luke 1:33 gets fulfilled:

He (Christ) will reign over the house of Jacob (Israel) forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.”

The Torah - the Creator's Law - will go forth out of Zion throughout the nations.

Right now - we're living when Satan has dominion on this earth. The Torah is not the law of land. Greco/Roman law is the law of the land. Which clashes with the Torah in some major respects. But it won't be like that forever. Because once Yahuah establishes his kingdom on earth - Greco/Roman Law will be cast out, and the Supreme and Perfect Law will go forth:

Isaiah 2:3
People from many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Yahuah, to the house of Jacob’s Elohim. There he will teach us his ways, and we will walk in his paths.” For Yahuah's teaching will go out from Zion; his word will go out from Jerusalem.

Today - Christians pastors and priests do 'violence' to his Torah. By twisting it - changing definitions - adding and taking away. Yahushua is the Torah made flesh. So they are committing violence to the Messiah they claim to love - just like the pharisees sentenced Elohim in the flesh - to his crucification - even though with their lips they professed "LOVE."

Read the Balfour declaration, who's the creation lord there?
Lord Rothschild - attached is a picture of Jacob Rothschild standing behind a painting called "Satan Summoning his Legions."

So if the sons of Satan were involved with the formation of the state of Israel in Palestine - why in the world would anyone believe there is even a thread of truth behind anything involved with these rotten apples?

Especially when you have scripture such as the one below that casts doubt on its location:

Psalms 125:2-3
As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so Yahuah surrounds his people both now and forevermore.
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 11.23.19 PM.png

Why would the Father in Heaven bring Judah/Benjamin back into the land - as un-repentant sinners? They still deny the Messiah. His Word even says he's going to bring back both the 10 lost tribes and Judah. Not just Judah alone. So even that is a lie.

The Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox Christians can actually take some credit for modern-day Jews denying the Messiah - because the Jews know the Messiah is not going to add or take away from Torah. But you have Christians hopping around with their easter bunny eggs, and santa claus hats - shouting hallelujah - not under the law anymore - I can practice lawlessness. All glory to our Roman/Greco Law systems, and let's do violence to the Creator's Laws. They've been lied to that the Torah was the reason they went into exile. No - it was their rebellion. Our entire religious system is full of deception.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 11.06.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 11.06.10 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back