• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Patriarch Baseball

[Baseball? This reminds me more of board game night at the nursing home. Everyone shows up and plays whatever game s/he wants to play by hirself -- and everyone wins! Here's mine: LFM, because I'm relatively confident I'm #1 in that category for the entire U.S.!]
You have to tell us what your stats mean!

You have to tell us what your stats mean!
Some people make stats up, and then there is the guy who just arbitrarily declares himself the winner with no stats at all!

😉

This whole thread is too much fun. Like the country song.

My PWA is 6 (so far) but would be more except for miscarriage...

How big is your house?
Is it paid for? If so can you add to it?
Do you live in a city with nosey neighbors or in the country where big families don't get so much attention?

House is only 1500 square feet but I have 34 acres with no property or house debt in the middle of nowhere... House is purposely built with future additions in mind... Oh and I'm off grid. Not sure how to make all this into a baseball analogy. 🤣

House is only 1500 square feet but I have 34 acres with no property or house debt in the middle of nowhere... House is purposely built with future additions in mind... Oh and I'm off grid. Not sure how to make all this into a baseball analogy. 🤣
Off grid is a big 👍

34 debt free acres 👍👍👍

Sigh, followed by a heavy sigh, followed by an even heavier sigh. Baseball statistics are only three letter acronyms. If there is ever a fourth letter then it is a variation on another three letter stat and the fourth letter is lower case. Years of Undivorced Marriage would be YUM. Eye roll, folllwed by an even bigger eye roll followed by a 15 year old girl sized eye roll.
Having never watched a game of baseball in my life, I think I'm doing ok!

Number of edible crops you are currently growing? NOC "number of crops". Off the top of my head, I think I count about 46.

My YUM is doing well at 22.9
When counting NOC, do cultivars count as separate crops or the same one? I have about 25 varieties of apple...

We've only just started and already @Keith Martin is sounding like the geek who knows far more acronyms than anybody else and everyone else is just quietly nodding and pretending to understand the conversation, but secretly planning to look up the rulebook as soon as they get home. While the apparent geek is just making up undefined acronyms and laughing at everyone else pretending to understand.
I'm at a loss to comprehend what you're trying to say here, Samuel.

o_O

I continue to be fascinated, though, with my targeted gleaning, although now I'm thinking that we'll have to control for IWF when measuring for PWA as correlated to ABS, which, @The Revolting Man, has nothing to do with braking systems.

Some people make stats up, and then there is the guy who just arbitrarily declares himself the winner with no stats at all!

😉
I thought we'd already established that the point was to design the game in order to declare oneself the winner . . .

Sounds like some kind of sandlot analogy is in order, Jeremy, but I'm ready to declare you a winner wherever the game is played!

I thought we'd already established that the point was to design the game in order to declare oneself the winner . . .
We are merely comparing the length of our bats.
We are on the same team, if you make it out of the dugout, you are winning.

We are merely comparing the length of our bats.
We are on the same team, if you make it out of the dugout, you are winning.
Oh, so now we are talking about ABS . . .

Oh, so now we are talking about ABS . . .
For a guy that spent Tuesday under his trailer in OKC (100+ temps) fixing the wiring on his ABS indicator light, you are confusing the living snot out of me. 😜

For a guy that spent Tuesday under his trailer in OKC (100+ temps) fixing the wiring on his ABS indicator light, you are confusing the living snot out of me. 😜
Did you make it safely to base after you slid under your truck?

:D

When counting NOC, do cultivars count as separate crops or the same one? I have about 25 varieties of apple...
That's a good question. I realized that I messed up my NOC number. I counted the three varieties of kale separately, but then only counted one of the six varieties of tomatoes and one of my two or three varieties of blueberries.

With 25 varieties of apples, I'm sure you have an excellent NOC score.

Back