• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Political Humor

I can't help but laugh out loud every time I see the potato face... 😂

I recently heard someone comparing Joe to a ventriloquist's dummy and wondering who's got their hand up his a*~# making his mouth move.

I'm so thankful that Mr Biden taught me about the awe inspiring power of the 9mm high caliber pistol that can blow people's lungs out. I had no idea.

I'm just busy buying black powder canons which is and has always been perfectly legal in the United States.

This is literally Samuel and I as we recover from covid. We've turned into Biden lol. No idea what I was going to say, what I was looking for, why I'm in a room, where I'm supposed to be going etc. I'm so dizzy most of the time that I feel like I would fall up the stairs too.
You can't have Covid. Queen Jacinta has done such a good job of keeping it out of your country.

This is literally Samuel and I as we recover from covid. We've turned into Biden lol. No idea what I was going to say, what I was looking for, why I'm in a room, where I'm supposed to be going etc. I'm so dizzy most of the time that I feel like I would fall up the stairs too.
Bummer! Whatever we got in 2020 was a nasty flu. I pray your family recovers quickly and completely. ((Hugs))

Back