• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Political Humor

Richard Harambe?

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

This is literally Samuel and I as we recover from covid. We've turned into Biden lol. No idea what I was going to say, what I was looking for, why I'm in a room, where I'm supposed to be going etc. I'm so dizzy most of the time that I feel like I would fall up the stairs too.
I'm still having dizzy spells and disorientation from Covid months later. Are you feeling the after effects still?

I'm still having dizzy spells and disorientation from Covid months later. Are you feeling the after effects still?
It went on for about 6 weeks before I felt recovered. Then I got a cold lol. I'm good now, but if I really push myself too much then I start to get that fuzzy and dizzy feeling in my head again. It is much less than before and I have to push myself a lot before I get it though. Samuel and the children are perfectly fine.

It went on for about 6 weeks before I felt recovered. Then I got a cold lol. I'm good now, but if I really push myself too much then I start to get that fuzzy and dizzy feeling in my head again. It is much less than before and I have to push myself a lot before I get it though. Samuel and the children are perfectly fine.
I had lost my sense of taste and smell for almost 8 months!

I had lost my sense of taste and smell for almost 8 months!
It's so different with everyone. I wonder if that's a difference between variants too. We got omicron, probably. Could've been delta, but I don't think so because it was more muscle aches and less respiratory.

It's so different with everyone. I wonder if that's a difference between variants too. We got omicron, probably. Could've been delta, but I don't think so because it was more muscle aches and less respiratory.
Lost my smell and taste off and on ever since Omicron. It also attacked my joints. My friend and her husband just had Omicron again recently as well. She's been having joint problems and her husband had a stroke from it. I'm glad you recovered!

Keep in mind that (a) the PCR test was designed in the 1980s to provide 70% false positives for HIV and has been used off and on since to do the same with other pandemics being pushed by Fauci, and (b) given their duplicity, we have no way to know from Fauci and his minions if any of the sicknesses people are experiencing have one ounce of connection with Sars-Cov-2 (Covid-19, Wuhan Flu). When it's expedient, sicknesses will be labeled a Covid variant; when not, it will be something else. It is still the case that the number of flu-like illnesses including the Covid 'variants' has tracked a similar numerical path for many years.

What is also probably the case is that the majority of the seasonal illnesses human beings have been getting over the past few decades have been steadily increasing because most of them are probably accidentally or purposefully unleashed bioengineered diseases being developed by our country at facilities all around the world and funded by our government, the Gates Foundation, WHO, etc. This isn't a fever dream on my part. Just read Robert F. Kennedy's book, The Real Anthony Fauci. We're being purposefully poisoned and turned infertile, and hundreds of thousands of children and adults in Africa have been killed as the supposed vaccinations slated for our shores have first been tested on them.

Keep in mind that (a) the PCR test was designed in the 1980s to provide 70% false positives for HIV and has been used off and on since to do the same with other pandemics being pushed by Fauci, and (b) given their duplicity, we have no way to know from Fauci and his minions if any of the sicknesses people are experiencing have one ounce of connection with Sars-Cov-2 (Covid-19, Wuhan Flu). When it's expedient, sicknesses will be labeled a Covid variant; when not, it will be something else. It is still the case that the number of flu-like illnesses including the Covid 'variants' has tracked a similar numerical path for many years.

What is also probably the case is that the majority of the seasonal illnesses human beings have been getting over the past few decades have been steadily increasing because most of them are probably accidentally or purposefully unleashed bioengineered diseases being developed by our country at facilities all around the world and funded by our government, the Gates Foundation, WHO, etc. This isn't a fever dream on my part. Just read Robert F. Kennedy's book, The Real Anthony Fauci. We're being purposefully poisoned and turned infertile, and hundreds of thousands of children and adults in Africa have been killed as the supposed vaccinations slated for our shores have first been tested on them.
Keith, this plays into my preconceived ideas but I have not heard of the "hundreds of thousands" killed in Africa. Citation?

Keith, this plays into my preconceived ideas but I have not heard of the "hundreds of thousands" killed in Africa. Citation?
Citation in the post you quoted: The Real Anthony Fauci, by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. It's all there, but I'm not spending hours typing it in here.

The abuse of Africa by Fauci, Gates, the WHO, etc. -- especially of African children -- is very well documented.

Citation in the post you quoted: The Real Anthony Fauci, by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. It's all there, but I'm not spending hours typing it in here.

The abuse of Africa by Fauci, Gates, the WHO, etc. -- especially of African children -- is very well documented.
Very sad but true.

Back