• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Practical Circumcision Query

All of ours were hospital. Since then we've owned dairy goats with about 100 deliveries over six seasons. Some with complications, have gone in almost to my elbow to make adjustments... knowing what I know now, would totally do homebirth and catch them myself.
@PeteR ...small stuff. Try turning/pulling a foal! I bet @Judgemenot might have a story or two as well?

@PeteR ...small stuff. Try turning/pulling a foal! I bet @Judgemenot might have a story or two as well?
I hear ya! When her dad still had a large animal practice I was dragged out a couple late nights while visiting to pull calves... Watching the chain and come-along getting hooked up was a bit nerve jangling, but the calves and the momma survived.

I found a surgical nurse who does a side business, visits you at home, will fly in if you pay for the flight, does "full" or "partial" by your request. Has all the tools including numbing shots. If anyone has this need coming up I can connect you to him.

In the Atlanta GA area, there is an ob/gyn who is exceedingly unconventional, and he delivered 3 of ours by natural childbirth -- and circumcised both of our sons. He is an Orthodox Jew who has been given special dispensation to be so intimately involved in female anatomy. His name is Dr. Joseph Tate of Norcross and is famous worldwide for his incredibly high rate of VBACs, as well as his volunteer work reversing female clitoridectomies. I'd encourage anyone within driving distance of Atlanta to consider contacting him to see if he will perform this. We met him through a Bradley Method instructor working with people having babies at home, in hot tubs, all natural, some highly unusual considerations as well. If he can be legal, I suspect he'd be up for it. Great man!

Back