• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Pray For Cecil

DeeAnn

Real Person
Good morning,

Paul just asked me to post a prayer request for Cecil, who is in the hospital with cellulitis. I don't have any other info, but I'm sure that he & Cindy appreciate our intercession on their behalf.

Thanks.

DeeAnn said:
Good morning,

Paul just asked me to post a prayer request for Cecil, who is in the hospital with cellulitis. I don't have any other info, but I'm sure that he & Cindy appreciate our intercession on their behalf.

Thanks.

Currently praying.

Hi Ya'l ..

Well we did get an update. They did an mri of his leg last night. The infection is NOT into the bone but is into the muscle.As of now he will be in for several more days. They do have another doc coming into look at it.

Thanks for your prayers.

Cecil and Cindy

I have been unable to get on the BF site for a few days, so I have been out of touch. It was strange because I could get to any other web site. In any case, I am sorry to hear the news and have prayed.

Blessings,

Ray

Cindy,
We have had this experience, and believe me T appreciated having another able bodied person around to help out. I hope that you are taking care of yourself as well during this time. Easier said than done I know, but you can't give to others unless you take care of yourself.

Give Cecil our love.

SweetLissa

we are with you guys in prayer

I've been praying too. Any word how Cecil is doing?

Just got off the phone with Cecil, he's home from the hospital, crisis is mostly past, though it did get to a very bad place - could have lost the leg if it went on a little longer. Still on some harsh antibiotics, leg propped up, and mending. He says thanks very much to all for the prayers, please continue, both for the leg and their near-term future.

God bless Cecil, we love ya and will keep lifting you up!

My step-son had cellulitis while he was in MCRD and it put him back in training for 6 weeks. I am so sorry that Cecil is going through this.

SweetLissa

Hello BF Family:

Yes, I'm out of the hospital and doing much better. Thank you all for your prayers. The culprit was a Group B Strep infection inside of the back of my right leg, which seems to have made it a form of cellulitis made worse by being a long term diabetic.

Leg is doing better, though it still requires care and probably will for a while.

Just what all does antibiotics, such as Augmentin, kill, anyway? I think they just got the typing skills, and the music lessons went last week! :eek:

Anyway, progress is being made. Not exactly back to my usual long-winded self, but able to testify that our Healer still heals. Hallelu to Yah!

Again welcome back and I will echo the praise the Lord!

I do not recall typing skill or musical ability being on the list of things that Augmentin kills, at least not the list they gave us in Med School. Maybe you will want to write the folks who publish the PDR and let them know. :D

Be blessed,

Ray

This is NOT the sort of thread I like to bring back. However ...

I appear to have a bad infection in my right foot. Maybe leg. Went to a podiatrist. He refused to even SEE me. Said to goto the emergency room.

I could uae a bolt of divine healing right now. I'll even walk. EVEN take up my bed if necessary. Fortunately, at the moment it's a camp cot, so that it possible. Couldn't you just SEE me hobbling down the street, pulling a box springs and a pillowtop Queen matress on a little red wagon?

Back