• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Pray For Cecil

Thanking God that Cecil is outta the hospital!!! He was getting very grouchy, maybe thats why they sprung him! Not sure that he will make it home for christmas, but thats ok, I am just so thankful that things were not worse. God is soo good ,All the time.

C&C

Thank the Lord for His mercy! He knows just what we need when we need it!

Katie

I'm a little disappointed. :(

It would have been lots more dramatic and fun ...

Michelle and Cindy in pink and blue and white camoflauge outfits coming to break me out for Christmas. Michelle armed with a fully loaded M16 rubber band gun (20 rubber bands per load), Cindy armed to the teeth with apple-dumpling grenades (get hit with one of those babies, and you'll be too distracted trying to make sure you don't miss a bite to interfere) and a marshmallow shooting shotgun! :lol:

But, yeah. Good to be out. Some challenges yet to face, and clarify what is going on, but we'll get there, by the grace of God. AIN'T GOT TIME TO DIE!!!

Great to hear you are doing better, Cecil. We have been praying.

Blessings,

Doc Burkhart

CecilW said:
I'm a little disappointed. :(

It would have been lots more dramatic and fun ...

Michelle and Cindy in pink and blue and white camoflauge outfits coming to break me out for Christmas. Michelle armed with a fully loaded M16 rubber band gun (20 rubber bands per load), Cindy armed to the teeth with apple-dumpling grenades (get hit with one of those babies, and you'll be too distracted trying to make sure you don't miss a bite to interfere) and a marshmallow shooting shotgun! :lol:

But, yeah. Good to be out. Some challenges yet to face, and clarify what is going on, but we'll get there, by the grace of God. AIN'T GOT TIME TO DIE!!!

Cindy & Cecil,

I'm a little disappointed that Cindy and I didn't get to wear those outfits and shoot ubber bands or marshmallows. Maybe we can reenact this sceen at a future retreat. However, I wouldn't want Cecil to end up in the hospital just for the sake of laughs and drama.

I'm glad you guys will be home with your family for Christmas and Cecil is on his way to recovery!

Michelle

Back