• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Prayer for situations

Hannah

Female
My state is on lockdown due to coronavirus. People cannot work or go to school here due to coronavirus and can only travel inside state if its emergency or essential needs.

Please pray for my marriage and family. Please pray for my new job I am starting Monday 4-6-20. Thank you all for praying for me to find a job. Please pray I can pass the 2 wks training and exam I have to take for the job. Please pray for some other issues as well. Thank you for your prayers.

Last edited:
Praying

I'd encourage you to check out Matthew 6. At one point it talks about God cares about and provides for the birds that he cares for us so much more, and therefore, he will take care of us also.

When I was in college, I when I would see birds - I would be reminded of this scripture.

Praying you find peace, and of course that your needs are met as well.

The other night when my hubby was feeling a bit low he asked me to read something before we went to bed. I found just the right medicine in this old paper written before we were born. Maybe you will too if you have time to read something.

https://sheldonemrylibrary.famguardian.org/Books/America Will Turn.pdf

Back