• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Prayer for situations

Sorry to hear this. Praying you will have wisdom in how to move forward at this time. May the Lord direct your eyes to the right places and people for help.

I have an interview for job at a call center 4-2-20 at 2 pm. They are doing a video interview. I have another phone interview for a work from home job 4-3-20. Some places aren't hiring because of coronavirus. I had 2 interviews last month, but one wasn't hiring at moment due to coronavirus. The other one never got back with me if they wanted to hire me. Thank you for praying and support. My prayers are with all of you as well!!

Woohoo!
Thank you Yah!

Praise Yah!

Amein. Praise Yah!

Sorry to hear this. Praying you will have wisdom in how to move forward at this time. May the Lord direct your eyes to the right places and people for help.
Mrs Julie I wanted to say once again thank you for listening to me about all that I was facing and I pray God bless you for this. Thank you for suggesting that my husband and I seek some prayer and counsel on here. Everyone has been super supportive and I am grateful for this to God. Thank you so much for your support and prayers and advice. God bless you. Thank you for telling me about this website when we first talked last yr.

Don't leave just because life is complex. Everybody's life is complex. And that's why we need each other. The more complex, the more we need others. But God will be with you regardless.
Thank you sir. I am just so overwhelmed and so much is going on. Thank you for your compassion and understanding. It really does help . I do agree we all need each other as the bible says we are to bear one another burdens. So thank you very much for saying this it means so much to me. Shalom.

Last edited:
Back