• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for various things

I would like to ask prayer for people at my job for salvation and deliverance. Certain people at my job are very sick with cancer and are dying from it so please pray for their health and salvation. I would like to ask for prayer for a friend of mine for salvation. I need prayer for salvation/deliverance for some of my biological family. I need prayer for God to bring the right man to be my husband and to be able to have a family and protect me from anyone that is not from Him. I need prayer for health issues and finances. Thank you. God bless you!
+*Our First Covering is Our Creator And Second Our Significant Other Be You In A Monogamous Or Polygyny Relationship*+ My Prayer Is That Your Willing To Give All/Agape Love You Have Within You/Because It Will Attract The Same ... Be Ready ... He Is There Waiting For You To Come To Him.
In Yeshua's Name.

Back