• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for various things

Up: ^
Is there the word "Edit" directly above that arrow?
ie bottom left of your last post, underneath the writing.
It should be there, if it's not tell me.

Up: ^
Is there the word "Edit" directly above that arrow?
ie bottom left of your last post, underneath the writing.
It should be there, if it's not tell me.

No there is not a edit button next to the posts I need to delete the company names. I have older posts that need a edit button to delete company names. I deleted the company names on the most recent ones today I posted that had the edit button still next to it. Is it possible to enable editing for all my post on the thread that way I can go back and delete all the company names tonight because I have to go back and read through to see what ones I put names on. I have a lot. Please when you have time. Thank you very much.

Thank you for your prayers, Lisa but I've already lost both my job and home; I just have to move out of the house. But God has provided for my needs in ways I never expected. I pray He does the same for you.

Shalom how are things going for you please let me know if you can. I am praying for you too.

@Lisa McMillan, you probably want to click "edit" and delete all those actual business names etc, it's probably wise when you're trying to get a job to not make it too obvious that you're the "Lisa McMillan" that is on polygamy sites if an interviewer does a Google search for your name. The last job interview I had (many years ago) included lots of questions about my religious and political views and how they might influence my work - all because the interviewer had found a blog I was running at the time. Tell us your difficulties, but you don't need to give completely identifying details for us to be able to pray for you.

Ok thank you. I think I edited everything except I need to go back and edit the conversation with Foxlily where I mentioned company names. I don't see a edit button for that comment. So when you have time please let me have an edit button for that one. I believe unless you see any more that I edited all company names out of my thread. Thank you for your time and help.

Ok thank you. I think I edited everything except I need to go back and edit the conversation with Foxlily where I mentioned company names. I don't see a edit button for that comment. So when you have time please let me have an edit button for that one. I believe unless you see any more that I edited all company names out of my thread. Thank you for your time and help.
I cannot do anything about your private conversation sorry, that is private. But as it is private, it doesn't matter.

I cannot do anything about your private conversation sorry, that is private. But as it is private, it doesn't matter.

I am sorry I did not word that correctly. I meant there is a comment to Foxlily on my public prayer thread. I did not mean PM. I had posted something today that mentions company names and Foxlily commented back to me on this public prayer thread and I did not see a button to edit what I wrote that they replied to. If that makes sense. I think its on page 4 of my prayer thread if that helps you. Thank you.

Ah, you mean where FoxLily had quoted you in her own post. No, that's her post, you cannot edit her post, she'd have to do that herself. So I've deleted the relevant section from it.

@Lisa McMillan, you probably want to click "edit" and delete all those actual business names etc, it's probably wise when you're trying to get a job to not make it too obvious that you're the "Lisa McMillan" that is on polygamy sites if an interviewer does a Google search for your name. The last job interview I had (many years ago) included lots of questions about my religious and political views and how they might influence my work - all because the interviewer had found a blog I was running at the time. Tell us your difficulties, but you don't need to give completely identifying details for us to be able to pray for you.

It's not actually legal in the US to ask those in an interview, but interviewers do commonly research people on Google/facebook/etc so the caution is warranted.

Hi, I wanted to thank everyone on here for praying for me to find a job. The company I work for I had signed up to be in their priority retention program to help me find a job and they sent me on a interview to one of their hospitals they own. The manager of the medical records dept at the hospital decided to hire me. I am supposed to start 9-29-19.

I just wanted to thank everyone for praying and for your support. I pray God helps all of you with whatever needs you all may have as well in Yeshua's holy name.

Last edited:
Hi, I wanted to thank everyone on here for praying for me to find a job. The company I work for I had signed up to be in their priority retention program to help me find a job and they sent me on a interview to one of their hospitals they own. The manager of the medical records dept at the hospital decided to hire me. I am supposed to start 9-29-19.

I just wanted to thank everyone for praying and for your support. I pray God helps all of you with whatever needs you all my have as well in Yeshua's holy name.

Praise Yah!!!

Really glad to hear this Lisa! May it be a good job for you and full of ways to bless others there.

Really glad to hear this Lisa! May it be a good job for you and full of ways to bless others there.
Shalom Julie how are you? I have not talked to you in a while. I hope all is well with you and your family. God bless you. Thank you for your prayers and support!

Back