• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for various things

Hannah

Female
I would like to ask prayer for people at my job for salvation and deliverance. Certain people at my job are very sick with cancer and are dying from it so please pray for their health and salvation. I would like to ask for prayer for a friend of mine for salvation. I need prayer for salvation/deliverance for some of my biological family. I need prayer for God to bring the right man to be my husband and to be able to have a family and protect me from anyone that is not from Him. I need prayer for health issues and finances. Thank you. God bless you!

Last edited:
Avinu malkenu, our Father, our King, this is a list of requests that brings heaviness. I bring these specifically to You, but remember so many more around us. This list is about bondage while this weekend, we celebrate 'freedom.' Father, true freedom comes through our Mashiach. He came to set prisoners free, heal the sick and be a balm to the brokenhearted. Show us Your glory as You demonstrate Your great power in each of these situations! Let us witness Your faithfulness and compassion, not because of anything in us, but because You care for Your people.

B'shem Yeshua haMashiach Say Shalom! Amein.

Praying for you.
Shalom brother in Yeshua. I am praying for all you and your family's needs as well. Thank you for all your prayers, time and support. May God bless you and your family and may His complete and total will be done in your lives with no hindrance from the satan. May prayers you guys have prayed for years come to fruition and may you guys reap a blessing for all your love and kindness to people. Shalom.

Avinu malkenu, our Father, our King, this is a list of requests that brings heaviness. I bring these specifically to You, but remember so many more around us. This list is about bondage while this weekend, we celebrate 'freedom.' Father, true freedom comes through our Mashiach. He came to set prisoners free, heal the sick and be a balm to the brokenhearted. Show us Your glory as You demonstrate Your great power in each of these situations! Let us witness Your faithfulness and compassion, not because of anything in us, but because You care for Your people.

B'shem Yeshua haMashiach Say Shalom! Amein.

Shalom brother in Yeshua. Thank you also for your prayers and support. I pray God bless you, your family and friends as well and may God's perfect will and timing be done in every situation you face in life good or bad. May God give you the wisdom and discernment to know what He desires for you, your family, friends and anyone connected to you. Thank you for your kind heart and concern. Shalom.

Lord, please hear the burdens upon Your daughter’s heart, may Your will be done Your Kingdom come.

Last edited:
Blessed is the Father, His Kingdom, Yeshua and all of His servants. Father God, We come before you in the life changing name of Yeshua to ask that You work in the way that only You can so that @Lisa McMillan's friends heart is soften so that they may receive salvation through Yeshua and be born again with a new circumcised heart and your Ruach. We hope that You use her as an example to shine Your glory upon her coworkers and family that they may see Your Grace and find salvation through Yeshua and healing in You through the Ruach HaKodesh as a testimony to those they know. In this way Your glory will be known. They declare the glory of Your kingdom and speak of Your might, to make known to the sons of men His mighty acts and the glory of the majesty of His kingdom. Your kingdom is a kingdom for all ages, and Your dominion endures from generation to generation. Amen

Last edited:
Shalom brother in Yeshua. I am praying for all you and your family's needs as well. Thank you for all your prayers, time and support. May God bless you and your family and may His complete and total will be done in your lives with no hindrance from the satan. May prayers you guys have prayed for years come to fruition and may you guys reap a blessing for all your love and kindness to people. Shalom.
Thank you!

Lord, please hear the burdens upon Your daughter’s heart, may Your will be done Your Kingdom come.

Shalom. Thank you very much for your prayers. I also pray for you as well my God work miracles in your life, family, friends and anyone you are praying for and with. Wherever there is a need in your life May God be there to help you and provide for you whatever it is that you need. May God guide and lead you on whatever paths He so desires to put you on and may His perfect will be done in every area of your life. I praise God for your kindness to me and I speak the Shalom of Yeshua be upon you, your family, and friends and all those that are associated with you. May God bless you for taking time out to pray with me in these situations. God knows everything you need and I know He will grant you whatever He sees fit that will accomplish His perfect will in your life at the perfect timing. Shalom!!!

Blessed is the Father, His Kingdom, Yeshua and all of His servants. Father God, We come before you in the life changing name of Yeshua to ask that You work in the way that only You can so that @Lisa McMillan's friends heart is soften so that they may receive salvation through Yeshua and be born again with a new circumcised heart and your Ruach. We hope that You use her as an example to shine Your glory upon her coworkers and family that they may see Your Grace and find salvation through Yeshua and healing in You through the Ruach HaKodesh as a testimony to those they know. In this way Your glory will be known. They declare the glory of Your kingdom and speak of Your might, to make known to the sons of men His mighty acts and the glory of the majesty of His kingdom. Your kingdom is a kingdom for all ages, and Your dominion endures from generation to generation. Amen

Shalom, thank you for your prayers. I pray God will also work an awesome work in your life, your family, friends and all those associated with you as well. I pray for God's divine protection and provision for your life. I pray God touch you, family, and friends in your innermost being and bring the Shalom of Yeshua upon you and your lives. I pray for God's divine wisdom and discernment about any decisions you may ever have to make. I pray that God will help you walk with Him all the days of your life on this Earth. May God see your needs and meet them. May God hear any cries you have for any issues you may face in life and may He give you answers and solutions. Grace and shalom be upon you. May God give you all you need to accomplish His perfect will in your life and whatever He leads you, your family, friends to do that you all will be successful in totally obeying Him and bringing Him glory. In Yeshua's holy name.

Back