• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer Request

Isaac

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I haven't been on the forums much in the last couple of months as life has just been so busy. If you know @Sonshine and have read some of her posts, then you know of me and my family. :) We're currently in between in the second of two temporary houses as we left our home of 6 years and are waiting for our new home to be finished being built. It's been stressful, and crazy, and fun...thanks to the 4 little ones who think different houses and two-stories are the greatest thing ever :D. On top of this transition, @Sparkles and I will be getting married this Friday and she'll be joining our family. While a wonderful and exciting blessing, it's also a HUGE transition for all of us, especially my amazing wife, @Sonshine :

@Sonshine: She's been amazing during this process and done remarkable well. Please lift her up in prayer as this is understandably a very difficult and emotional time for her. While this transition has been planned, this final week is going to be one of the hardest times in her life. Please keep her in your prayers, that she will continue to focus on God and put Him first. That is process will refine her and bring her closer to God, me, @Sparkles, and our family. Pray that truth will win in her mind and thoughts and that emotions and fear will not lead her.

@Sparkles: She's been a wonderfully understanding and loving part of our family so far. Please pray for her as she truly joins our family and becomes my wife. Pray that she'll continue to focus on God as she transitions into being a wife, sisterwife, and a parental figure for the first time. Pray that she'll continue to have a selfless spirit. That she'll continue to be loving and understanding and supportive of @Sonshine and our kids as they go through this process of change.

@SilverFox: Please lift me up in prayer. To be completely honest, this calling God has for me as a husband is terrifying and is daunting. I, in NO WAY, can do this on my own. Pray that my primary focus will be on God and doing His will. That I'll be the husband and father he desires me to be. That'll I'll be patient, understanding, and always acting in love towards my wives and children. That I'll lead them to God and in the direction He has for us. That my actions and words will always set a Godly example for them. That basically, I won't royally screw this up!

Our family: Pray that the kids, especially our oldest, will adjust to @Sparkles being my wife and that they'll be welcoming and accepting of her into our family.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
With you in spirit, brother! Praying!!

I'm in prayer for you.

Praying

Wow, thank you for sharing this prayer request; especially how to pray for each of you. May Yahweh bless you according to His amazing grace. And congratulations to you all.

The Lord has got you all in His hands brother! Sounds like an extremely exciting time for your family! Blessings to you and yours, and congratulations! Praying for y'all.

Praying. What a sweet husband you are @SilverFox

Just a reminder to all that today is the day that SilverFox and Sparkles tie the knot. Special prayers today for the whole SilverFox family, including the kids, and especially Sonshine today and tomorrow. Sending lots of Texas love to all of y'all!!

Prayers for your happiness!

You don't need to share anything
Just know there are more people praying for you than you know

You've been on my mind and in my prayers @Sonshine, specifically tonight. Lifting you up.

Back