• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer Request

@Sonshine, I really appreciate your honesty, and though you don't feel strong, I admire your strength. I can see you being a great mentor to another woman in the future, being able to relate to her with empathy, yet being able to encourage her as you tell her what our eyes haven't yet seen. May you, according to the riches of His glory, be strengthened with power through His Spirit, and may you be filled up with the fullness of God. May He comfort you and you go through this, minute by minute providing you exactly what you need.

Yeah, Sonshine's not doing so well. :/ I won't share everything. But, prayers would be appreciated.
I won't ask you to share more than you're willing, but can I presume they are on their own right now in some sort of honeymoon? I'm not a woman and have no experience in these things, but can I presume the separation is terrifying right now? The mind is a complex place.

"Tempted and tried we're oft made to wonder
Why it should be thus all the day long
While there are others living about us
Never molested though in the wrong

Farther along we'll know all about it
Farther along we'll understand why
Cheer up my sister, live in the SONSHINE ;)
We'll understand it all by and by"

They are. And, quite honestly, I'm at the point where I don't want them to come home. I have no interest in seeing either of them.

They are. And, quite honestly, I'm at the point where I don't want them to come home. I have no interest in seeing either of them.
Will send a personal msg if that's okay?

Back