• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Praying for the peace of Jerusalem

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GunnarR
You’ve made some great posts on FB, especially need for prayer scheduled at specific interval.
I was hoping that you would share some of your thoughts here also.

I don’t know all of the facts about this Al-Jazeera propaganda piece, but I do know that the hospital incident has been accepted as having been a malfunctioning Hamas rocket. And the numbers of dead greatly exaggerated.
The residents have been asked to temporarily vacate so that Hamas can be defeated. If people choose to place more importance on their history than they do their own lives, that would be their own choice. But if that is supposed to impede the war, then it is interference. I am sorry that it is such a harsh reality.

The fact that so many are vacating against Hamas’ wishes proves that it can happen. Most of them are going to the seashore in the south of Gaza where Hamas has fewer assets. The southern Gaza is a lesser Hamas stronghold overall and when the headquarters under the hospital in Gaza City is destroyed, it will be even less effective.
Yes, brace yourself for the heartbreaking stories about people having to be moved out of the hospital, I don’t know if it can physically survive the collapse of the tunnels (rooms) under it. But the warren was built that way on purpose. Because they assumed that it would make them untouchable. They are about to find out.

As far as the question of whether or not the Jews descended from Israel, I’d say that our enemy obviously has a very strong opinion on the matter.
Since he has the advantage of a continuous existence throughout their history, I give it a good bit of weight.

Most important this to understand in Israel today is difference between Jew and Zionism. Zionism is political project whose supporters are pushing idea that any disagreement with Zionism is same as full scalle assault on Jewish existence.

Most important this to understand in Israel today is difference between Jew and Zionism. Zionism is political project whose supporters are pushing idea that any disagreement with Zionism is same as full scalle assault on Jewish existence.

To a degree an attack on Zionism is a full scale assault on Jewish existence.

Aside from Israel where else in the world are Jews assured of at least some safety?

Not Europe. Not America. Not anywhere in the world where the liberal left has aligned itself with the Muslims.

That leaves us a short list of:

1. Israel

Aside from Israel where else in the world are Jews assured of at least some safety?

Not Europe. Not America. Not anywhere in the world where the liberal left has aligned itself with the Muslims.

That leaves us a short list of:

1. Israel
Are you joking me?

As Jews support and excuse all atrocities of Israel == Jews aren't welcome anywhere.

On Twitter is seems current sentient is that Jews are rensponsible for many evils in West. Logically not all, but many will forget that difference.

ADL is most often used as example.

Not at all, this is a severe misunderstanding.

Firstly, many Jews are not Zionists - are they attacking their own existance by disagreeing with the philosophy of Zionism?

Secondly, the Nazis were Zionists! They were ethnonationalists - they believed that Germany was only for Germans, so the Jews needed to be kicked out, and saw Israel as an ideal place to kick them to. The Nazi government signed a formal agreement with Zionist German Jews in 1933 - the Haavarta Transfer Agreement - to formally facilitate moving the Jews from Germany to Palestine. An agreement which was opposed by non-Zionist Jews. As a result, there were agricultural training centres for Jewish settlers in Germany which operated for the rest of the 1930s, large numbers of emigrants from Germany actively supported by the SS, and massive increases in German exports to Palestine as the economic relationship between Germany and Palestine grew (which was all part of the deal). Now, I know it is controversial for me to point out these facts, but that doesn't change the fact that they are true.

So if anti-Zionism = antiSemitism, then many Jews are antiSemites and the Nazis were pro-Jewish. See how ridiculous that idea is?

Attacks on Zionism are NOT attacks on Jewish existence. They are two completely different things. Someone can hate the Jews and be a Zionist (like Hitler), or can love the Jews and not be a Zionist. They are entirely unrelated and must never be conflated.
How likely is a Jew to be killed by a terrorist in Israel, vs in North America, Europe, Australasia, Asia, or even Africa? Seriously. There are absolutely no terrorist attacks on Jews in New Zealand, they're completely safe here. But they're constantly being attacked in Israel, and now 1400 were murdered there a few weeks ago. That's unheard of anywhere else in the world since WW2. What on earth would make you think it's safer for them there? Statistically it would surely be the most dangerous place to be a Jew.

Last edited:
As Jews support and excuse all atrocities of Israel == Jews aren't welcome anywhere.
There it is! It’s always lurking right below the surface somewhere. If you don’t like the Jew’s alleged atrocities you’re going to hate Islam’s real ones, or at least you should. Israel is no more flawed than most a countries and a lot bless flawed than many.

And there are only a handful of Jews worldwide. If they’re strong enough to oppress you then you deserve to be oppressed.

Not at all, this is a severe misunderstanding.

Firstly, many Jews are not Zionists - are they attacking their own existance by disagreeing with the philosophy of Zionism?

Secondly, the Nazis were Zionists! They were ethnonationalists - they believed that Germany was only for Germans, so the Jews needed to be kicked out, and saw Israel as an ideal place to kick them to. The Nazi government signed a formal agreement with Zionist German Jews in 1933 - the Haavarta Transfer Agreement - to formally facilitate moving the Jews from Germany to Palestine. An agreement which was opposed by non-Zionist Jews. As a result, there were agricultural training centres for Jewish settlers in Germany which operated for the rest of the 1930s, large numbers of emigrants from Germany actively supported by the SS, and massive increases in German exports to Palestine as the economic relationship between Germany and Palestine grew (which was all part of the deal). Now, I know it is controversial for me to point out these facts, but that doesn't change the fact that they are true.

So if anti-Zionism = antiSemitism, then many Jews are antiSemites and the Nazis were pro-Jewish. See how ridiculous that idea is?

Attacks on Zionism are NOT attacks on Jewish existence. They are two completely different things. Someone can hate the Jews and be a Zionist (like Hitler), or can love the Jews and not be a Zionist. They are entirely unrelated and must never be conflated.

How likely is a Jew to be killed by a terrorist in Israel, vs in North America, Europe, Australasia, Asia, or even Africa? Seriously. There are absolutely no terrorist attacks on Jews in New Zealand, they're completely safe here. But they're constantly being attacked in Israel, and now 1400 were murdered there a few weeks ago. That's unheard of anywhere else in the world since WW2. What on earth would make you think it's safer for them there? Statistically it would surely be the most dangerous place to be a Jew.
I’m sorry, did you just say that the Nazis were operating agricultural training centers for Jews? Would these be like camps where they were congregated and put to work?

Why didn’t Hitler go through with his plans to ship the Jews to Israel then? Why did all of those agricultural training centers get replaced with death camps?

This is the most bizarre thing I’ve ever heard you imply. Hitler didn’t just want the Jews out of Germany. He wanted them out of Europe. He was explicit that he wanted the destroyed and eradicated. You worry me sometimes.

I have a proposal: given that the problem is primarily that Israel is surrounded on all sides but the Mediterranean by hostile Arab states, and given that no common sense argument can be made that any country deserves to occupy land just because it formerly did (are we giving back our country to the Indians, er, um, I mean the Native Americans?) or because an individual religion has its roots there, I propose that we move the State of Israel to the Western Hemisphere and let the Middle East sort out the Palestinian problem.

Let's give the Zionists Manhattan -- the whole thing. They already own most of the prime property, and there are more Jews in the U.S. than in the Middle East. Manhattan is Ground Zero, no pun intended, for global banking, and that's already dominated by Jews. Also, the State of Israel, instead of being surrounded by enemies, would be surrounded on every side (Long Island, northern Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut) by boroughs dominated by Jewish residents.

Alternatively, for those hell bent on a two-state solution, we could divide Manhattan in half, make Harlem and the rest of the northern half Palestine, and give the lower half to Israel, erecting a wall separating the two.

I have a proposal: given that the problem is primarily that Israel is surrounded on all sides but the Mediterranean by hostile Arab states, and given that no common sense argument can be made that any country deserves to occupy land just because it formerly did (are we giving back our country to the Indians, er, um, I mean the Native Americans?) or because an individual religion has its roots there, I propose that we move the State of Israel to the Western Hemisphere and let the Middle East sort out the Palestinian problem.

Let's give the Zionists Manhattan -- the whole thing. They already own most of the prime property, and there are more Jews in the U.S. than in the Middle East. Manhattan is Ground Zero, no pun intended, for global banking, and that's already dominated by Jews. Also, the State of Israel, instead of being surrounded by enemies, would be surrounded on every side (Long Island, northern Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut) by boroughs dominated by Jewish residents.

Alternatively, for those hell bent on a two-state solution, we could divide Manhattan in half, make Harlem and the rest of the northern half Palestine, and give the lower half to Israel, erecting a wall separating the two.

I appreciate the sentiment and in past history the recommendations had also been to give Cuba and then Alaska to the Jews. The Jews did not go for this because the Holy Land was given to them by God. Their title to the land is stated in the OT by Zecharaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel. It is why the Jews close their Passover prayer with L'Shana Haba'ah B'Yerushalayim (Next year in Jerusalem).

The Jews will not go for any solution that has them leaving Israel again.

I’m sorry, did you just say that the Nazis were operating agricultural training centers for Jews? Would these be like camps where they were congregated and put to work?
No. They allowed the Zionists to set up and run their own training facilities to facilitate Jewish settlement and the establishment of Israel. True history. Remember I'm talking about the 1930s, not WW2.
Why didn’t Hitler go through with his plans to ship the Jews to Israel then?
He did, as much as was possible in the 1930s. Palestine was under the British at the time, who were restricting Jewish immigration to try and reduce escalating tensions with the Arabs. The SS was helping smuggle more Jews into Palestine than the British were permitting. Again, real history.
Why did all of those agricultural training centers get replaced with death camps?
Because the Nazis were evil, and war changed everything. I am not apologising for them in any way. And that is my exact point - they hated the Jews enough to massacre them, yet were pro-Zionism enough to invest a lot of money in the Israeli cause. Which I point out solely to demonstrate that you must completely separate notions of Zionism and antiSemetism. They are two entirely different issues.

There's a good chance Hitler was a Zionist because he thought that if he could ship the Jews to Palestine, the Arabs would then kill them all.

I appreciate the sentiment and in past history the recommendations had also been to give Cuba and then Alaska to the Jews. The Jews did not go for this because the Holy Land was given to them by God. Their title to the land is stated in the OT by Zecharaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel. It is why the Jews close their Passover prayer with L'Shana Haba'ah B'Yerushalayim (Next year in Jerusalem).

The Jews will not go for any solution that has them leaving Israel again.
Oh, my suggestion is more tongue-in-cheek than anything, and I don't think they'd take it, but, given that the Jews lost that land more than once due to their own intransigence, and given that we are talking about global geopolitics here and not a world that has agreed to consider Scripture the Top Dog, the Islamists also feel quite free to assert that God gave them that same land as well.

There's also this: can someone tell me where in Scripture YHWH reinstated what He negated in Isaiah 1?

And this, on a common-sense, grounded in world governments context: if our politician weren't so thoroughly corrupted and captured by the Zionist Lobby, what would stop the U.S. from insisting that they move their headquarters out of the Middle East into a place of our choosing, just by entirely removing all foreign aid to them and refusing to protect them in any military conflict?

I've also thought of another benefit to giving up Manhattan as the future site of Israel: that would remove the United Nations headquarters from U.S. soil, we wouldn't have to let all those 'diplomats' violate our laws on our soil, and finally give us the strength to cease payment of any dues to the U.N. Give it 6 months, and the Jews will have sold it to Trump to make another hotel.

No. They allowed the Zionists to set up and run their own training facilities to facilitate Jewish settlement and the establishment of Israel. True history. Remember I'm talking about the 1930s, not WW2.

He did, as much as was possible in the 1930s. Palestine was under the British at the time, who were restricting Jewish immigration to try and reduce escalating tensions with the Arabs. The SS was helping smuggle more Jews into Palestine than the British were permitting. Again, real history.

Because the Nazis were evil, and war changed everything. I am not apologising for them in any way. And that is my exact point - they hated the Jews enough to massacre them, yet were pro-Zionism enough to invest a lot of money in the Israeli cause. Which I point out solely to demonstrate that you must completely separate notions of Zionism and antiSemetism. They are two entirely different issues.

There's a good chance Hitler was a Zionist because he thought that if he could ship the Jews to Palestine, the Arabs would then kill them all.
You’re going to have produce some documentation for this. Mein Kampf was written before the period you are talking about and it was pretty explicit about what Hitler intended.

Why didn’t Hitler go through with his plans to ship the Jews to Israel then? Why did all of those agricultural training centers get replaced with death camps?

This is the most bizarre thing I’ve ever heard you imply. Hitler didn’t just want the Jews out of Germany. He wanted them out of Europe. He was explicit that he wanted the destroyed and eradicated. You worry me sometimes.
There is nothing strange here.

From Hitler's perspective Jews do bring corruption. If you expel them from Germany, problem solved. And has lower political cost than gas chamber for Jews.

And it was start of war which removed expel solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back