• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prospects, New Wives, and Libido

I can do you one better, the Twin Leaks near me is in a the same parking lot as Palmetto State Armory!
We'll meet you there after you meet us in Northlake TX!

There is slight problem here. It includes time where @NBTX11 gas spend believing in monogamy-only.

Maybe better timeline is from finding truth till marriage.
I believed a lie prior. It's what the church taught and sadly, I never looked deeply into it, but just accepted it.

About two years ago, as I was reading my Bible through, it just clicked in my head that just about every Godly man had more than one wife, so I made a determination to find out why. And what I found out was that I was essentially lied to.

First wife and I will be married 32 years on Mar 7th. But it was only within the past year or two that I seriously began to consider plural due to my own studies of the Bible.

I can do you one better, the Twin Leaks near me is in a the same parking lot as Palmetto State Armory!
For just a half beat I thought that PSA had managed to open not just a location in Texas bit one close'ish to home with out me knowing about it.
Given that PSA is one of the places I shop pretty regularly (built my wife a new pistol from parts I bought there as a gift recently...ladies, if that don't make you perk up and think this guy is worth getting to know...well, psychiatric sevices are covered by most insurance plans). If you have not used them, I recommend also SGammo.

Need me a girl who will train 3 gun with me. Not just fun but a husband can not be present at all times and ladies may have to protect themselves or children from monsters in this fallen world

I believed a lie prior. It's what the church taught and sadly, I never looked deeply into it, but just accepted it.

About two years ago, as I was reading my Bible through, it just clicked in my head that just about every Godly man had more than one wife, so I made a determination to find out why. And what I found out was that I was essentially lied to.

First wife and I will be married 32 years on Mar 7th. But it was only within the past year or two that I seriously began to consider plural due to my own studies of the Bible.
So you didn't wait long. 2 years is OK time to achieve something socially unusual.

I have never had a second wife, but I did propose to a second woman once. She did not give me an answer and left me hanging. I wanted to have sex with her, but I was not going to sleep with her before she had made a commitment. My wife's libido seemed elevated, too. In my case there seemed to be a definite strong Coolidge effect.

For just a half beat I thought that PSA had managed to open not just a location in Texas bit one close'ish to home with out me knowing about it.
Given that PSA is one of the places I shop pretty regularly (built my wife a new pistol from parts I bought there as a gift recently...ladies, if that don't make you perk up and think this guy is worth getting to know...well, psychiatric sevices are covered by most insurance plans). If you have not used them, I recommend also SGammo.

Need me a girl who will train 3 gun with me. Not just fun but a husband can not be present at all times and ladies may have to protect themselves or children from monsters in this fallen world
No, their Greenville location is about an hour and half from me. Considering that I can go to a great gun store and Twin Peaks at the same time, it’s always a treat when I can get up there.

No, their Greenville location is about an hour and half from me. Considering that I can go to a great gun store and Twin Peaks at the same time, it’s always a treat when I can get up there.
I suppose I am outing (I despise that grotesque moe term infiltrating our cultural consciousness) myself as an evil (protective of his family and enjoying a masculine hobby) gun nut in thst I was just browsing the daily deals and looking at optics

I suppose I am outing (I despise that grotesque moe term infiltrating our cultural consciousness) myself as an evil (protective of his family and enjoying a masculine hobby) gun nut in thst I was just browsing the daily deals and looking at optics
They have some great deals. I need to be checking them for a few things to finish a build I’ve been working on.

So you didn't wait long. 2 years is OK time to achieve something socially unusual.
Very good point.

Because, if we're going to spin this, @NBTX11, it would just as reasonable to say it took you 20+ years to find your first wife and only 2 to find your second, which could be spun as 1st wives being 10 times as difficult to find as 2nds.

Due to the fact that I haven’t shot a box of shells in the last few years, I am probably no longer real.
If I ever was.

Back