• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prospects, New Wives, and Libido

Noticed

Not really sure how to judge the current situation with respect to potential for plig life...

On one hand the world has become really degenerate as can be and I think we can all list the number if ways that buggers up the works.
Other hand...everyone with room temp IQ knows the world is wrong now. Most can point to this or that but more and more can list off most of what is in our tinfoil hat thread and more. Everyone at least has a vibe things are going bad though. That higher stress environment will allow more woman to see it as an option...
On the gripping hand, so very many men will have had their fertility impacted by the mrna shots that the more well informed women who are based and redpilled who want children will be far more willing to consider guys who invested early in the tinfoil rush and who are family focused.

Tough to call

I will wager that others will have also seen a significant uptick in the woman with kids as well as older woman who have never had kids are on the plural seeking sites.
Just my personal direct observation from meeting with you more than once, but you are a ground-based salt-of-the-earth alpha male -- and that's becoming decreasingly prevalent, even in the face of people beginning to wake up. It's why I look forward to our next encounter, @paterfamilias, but be careful about assuming that the general trend is that, because people are clearly waking up, that means they will significantly change their behavior.

Yeah, and OCD or not, it still comes down to you not wanting to access X -- that you have reasons doesn't change the fact that you don't want to access X due to your reasons.

Or, that you want others to expose themselves to the social media circus on your behalf and take the time to siphon out the content to which you're willing to be exposed and transfer it to where it's convenient for you to view it.

;)
Yup, same here. Others can get their thrill in the "social media circus" but I'm not interested in getting stomped on by the elephant in the room.

Not a plural here. Every (rare) time a woman flirts with me, there is an instant increase in my wife's libido. Maybe to make sure I don't leave her for someone else, or to reinforce the idea that she has a desirable man. I believe that this state is more lasting when you have several wives.

Not a plural here. Every (rare) time a woman flirts with me, there is an instant increase in my wife's libido. Maybe to make sure I don't leave her for someone else, or to reinforce the idea that she has a desirable man. I believe that this state is more lasting when you have several wives.
You need more female attention. ❤

No I'm not. I'm trying to figure out whats the motivation behind that kind of reaction.
Preselection.

Women want what other women want. Same with restaurants. Empty restaurant means bad food and full opposite. Taken man is good catch and opposite.

In love the hardest action is 0 to 1 women.

Preselection.

Women want what other women want. Same with restaurants. Empty restaurant means bad food and full opposite. Taken man is good catch and opposite.

Thats what I was talking about. Dont know where your previous question came from.

Preselection.

That is also true with employment. It's generally easier to find a job when you already have one The potential employer sees that another company believes you are worth paying.

Makes more sense in a society open to poliginy. But I've seen here men who waited like 30 years for a second wife, no way it was easier than the 1st.
What they are doing wrong? No idea.

I'm certain bunch of them had problem with how attraction really works.

Just my personal direct observation from meeting with you more than once, but you are a ground-based salt-of-the-earth alpha male -- and that's becoming decreasingly prevalent, even in the face of people beginning to wake up. It's why I look forward to our next encounter, @paterfamilias, but be careful about assuming that the general trend is that, because people are clearly waking up, that means they will significantly change their behavior.
You are entirely too kind @Keith Martin and the standard fee is in the mail heh

You are entirely too kind @Keith Martin and the standard fee is in the mail heh
I laugh . . . but I'm not being too kind.

I look forward to our next meeting.

There's a Twin Peaks up by the Raceway, hint hint . . .

I laugh . . . but I'm not being too kind.

I look forward to our next meeting.

There's a Twin Peaks up by the Raceway, hint hint . . .
Sounds good to me. I owe you dinner and a bull session
Gonna pick your brain on a few subjects, you have very different life perspectives and so it should be fun.

So here's a fun one. For those of you plurals out there, husbands and wives. What has been your experience in regards to libido when the husband is courting a prospect or when the new wife is still "new". How long after a prospect becomes a wife does it last for? Is there a general increase in libido for the husband? Do all wives benefit from this increase or only the new wife?

When courting do the existing wives notice an increase in libido themselves? During prospecting and new wife introduction is there an increase in libido among the wives or a decrease?
Which is straight up lunacy.
Certainly true in that part I was married at 48 2 years ago .I'm now learning I'm not always untitled to things .

Back