• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

Of all the nuts stuff I saw about the eclipse, the craziest by far is the fact that some idiot woman from The View thinks it happened because of climate change. Also the New York earthquake and cicadas. Climate change, really.
Which, of course, means that people who won’t buy electric cars are to blame.

No. But the more we do what God has for us to do, the more he blesses us. If for a season His will is for us to talk about polygyny, and we do so, He will bless us for our obedience. But we are not being blessed for promoting polygyny, but for doing God's will. The same goes for obedience to God in any area.

On the other hand, if at a different time it's His will that we shut up, and we don't, we will inevitably run into the problems that He was trying to get us to avoid by shutting up... :)

No. But the more we do what God has for us to do, the more he blesses us. If for a season His will is for us to talk about polygyny, and we do so, He will bless us for our obedience. But we are not being blessed for promoting polygyny, but for doing God's will. The same goes for obedience to God in any area.

On the other hand, if at a different time it's His will that we shut up, and we don't, we will inevitably run into the problems that He was trying to get us to avoid by shutting up... :)
And let us not forget this beautiful Bible promise,"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake.” Mathew 24:9

And let us not forget this beautiful Bible promise,"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake.” Mathew 24:9
These things I have spoken unto you that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

So sad.

Last edited:
Back