• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

To be fair, they do typically partake in those mentioned activities. I've never once met a "daddy dom" and had a good experience... They typically mimic the personality of all others like them because they have the same fetishes in common. They boast about dominance, full compliance and absolute control while thinking it's easily achievable by merely giving themselves a ridiculous title and owning a paddle.
I totally understand and believe you.

When somebody get's full of himself and forgets others.

I shared frustration @His_Sofochka expressed, however this was personal and tangible for her family. I think it will be wise please extend little bit more grace for people who personally were on receiving end of horrific violence. Although people who experienced horrific stuff will not be eager to share it with people who are inquiring about details in confrontational tone. Give time and grace. Compare indignant response few offensive words to indignation one forced to feel after experiencing atrocities and be told that it was expected.

When I expressed my frustration it was mostly on people on TV and not on you. Individuals within biblical families has shown restraint in responding to my offensive frustration. Biblical families thank you for the times where you displayed grace toward me. Please extend this same to her and her family.

Someday I will understand an individual who admitted that they cried over demolition of Robert E Lee statue and same individual preferred Hinduist candidate for president because of his isolation platform with hostility toward Ukraine. I am done trying to understand some people. He is Christian. But same individual was great at other views.

Biblical families is the best community of people I experienced. @His_Sofochka, you and your husband would be great contribution to be light among us well. You would be depriving yourself and us in growing closer to reflect our Savior.

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

Last edited:
I shared frustration @His_Sofochka expressed,
She expressed many things, maybe all from frustration, but people without patience should not attempt to teach.

She acknowledged the hand of God was on this nation in the beginning, yet fails to see that support of all civil government would not have separated the Colonies from England.

What we have in America now is MANY TIMES WORSE than a king. A King could not get away with what an agency that can point fingers at laws made by "we the people" or another agency can.
Someday I will understand an individual who admitted that they cried over demolition of Robert E Lee statue and same individual preferred Hinduist candidate for president because of his isolation platform with hostility toward Ukraine. I am done trying to understand some people. He is Christian. But same individual was great at other views.
I understand your view....and not trying to understand everything now.

It is written that pride goes before a fall. I sincerely hope that well meaning people get easy lessons in understanding others and don't have to walk a mile in the shoes of those they judged harshly.

I shared frustration @His_Sofochka expressed, however this was personal and tangible for her family. I think it will be wise please little bit more grace for people who personally were on receiving end of horrific violence. Although people who experienced horrific stuff will not be eager to share it with people who are inquiring about details in confrontational tone. Give time and grace. Compare indignant response few offensive words to indignation one forced to feel after experiencing atrocities and be told that it was expected.

When I expressed my frustration it was mostly on people on TV and not on you. Individuals within biblical families has shown restraint in responding to my offensive frustration. Biblical families thank you for the times where you displayed grace toward me. Please extend this same to her and her family.

Biblical families is the best community of people I experienced. @His_Sofochka, you and your husband would be great contribution to be light among us well. You would be depriving yourself and us in growing closer to reflect our Savior.

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Because your situation and @His_Sofochka aren't same.

You love your people and quite naturally want others to help Ukraine. Just because other people of forum don't like your idea of supporting Ukraine does make you bad. It's just stupid idea from others perspective (all costs and no benefits). You are understandable.

What @His_Sofochka is proposing is total subversion and destruction of USA in economical, cultural and moral sense. She may not be aware of this. Think, no nation will vote to become minority in their own country, yet US ruling class is unable to find any money to secure their border.

And don't get started of same class being evil. If they were dumbasses, they would sometime do something good for their people just by pure probability. Since good never happens, they must be doing evil on purpose. Yea, such people must be obeyed.

Reality is that West is under massive spiritual attack and enemies of Christians are doing subversion. It exist even in church and some progressives are wearing Christianity as some clothing (all trans-positive, LQBT++++ churches).

Otherwise, how to explain this:

GMrlw3DWMAEb0Sv.jpeg

This pastor is failing his job. Future generations need hope and encoragement as they need water and food. And this "pastor" doesn't see lack of hope and encoragement as bad. Nope, for him that is good. There is no difference between him and enemy in behaviour.

Show me where I have made fun of anyone beyond my own ongoing self depreciating humor. We certainly are not on the same page there.
in re the making fun of doms...yeah, lost me again. I don't see not being interested in and at least a bit adverse to some sort of performative cosplay as lacking a quality.
I'm commenting this:
I cringe every time I see some guy telling a group what a dominant alpha they are. Lol. OK scooter. Next tell me how much of a strict dom daddy you are or whatever those silly-assed labels they use.
It just seems so performative and desperate.
I did found your words slighty degradatory.

I imagine that was beat this out of young boys.
My teenage years.

They are very welcome to take issue with me on their own however. If they do, then I will go back and read the original context that seems to have you bent. Otherwise, it is not a topic I was referring to or that particularly interests me.
It's fine. It probably also my comm style. Direct in head, conflict welcoming.

It was called Khram Presvyatoyi Materi Mariyi (depending on your translation it's either "Shrine to our Lady, Mother Mary" or "Church of the Holy Mother Mary") in Traktornyii Zavod subdistrict, Kharkiv. I won't give an address because my government forbids the disclosure of addresses for fear that Russian sympathizers will make use of the information. The pastor's name was Viktor Grigorovich Tkachenko. His wife's name was Valeriya Andreyevna, and his children were Vadim Viktorovich, Erik Viktorovich, and Elizaveta Viktoryevna. I escaped because thanks to my Husband's foresight, I was already in Rotterdam. My Church Family was there, praying for peace and a swift end to the war. Russia gave their answer. The very next day, Marhorie Taylor Greene publicly declared "Russia is protecting Christianity."

Of course, this will be the part where @FolliwingHim will ask for a news report he can't read from a source he has pre-ordained not to believe so he can insist it never happened if I don't have such a link, and it's a funny thing but in war zones, reporters don't have time to run an article on every bomb that's dropped.
And once again I can of course find no documentation to support this. It is entirely plausible that such a church was bombed - there is a war going on after all. However, @His_Sofochka specifically claimed that the entire congregation was raped and then massacred, with the pastor being tortured. Such atrocities have been carefully investigated by both the UN and journalists both mainstream and independent, and can expect to be documented somewhere - failing everything else it should at least appear mentioned on social media. It has already been established that an account linked to this one (@R.A. Harris) has lied and posted claims of a similarly grave atrocity (the rape and murder of 147 students in a school) that likewise did not occur according to all sources we have been able to investigate, and refused to provide any evidence of it. It is entirely safe to conclude that the above claim is also a lie. If I am incorrect, please do correct me - I do not want to make false accusations. But I can find no records of either a church of that name being destroyed, nor a pastor of that name being murdered, so I think this is part of a pattern of deception that extends well beyond just these claims.

@Transformator Reformator, I'd appreciate your help here as I am not a Ukrainian speaker, it may be that this is documented in Ukrainian language sources and you can find a reference to it. Please have a look and correct me if I am wrong. Also, anyone here who speaks Russian, please have a search in that language, to cover all bases.

Last edited:
Full disclosure: I'm a third year International Law major and "American Law 1 & 2" are 4 credit hours each during year 2, so I can assure you I have indeed read, studied, analyzed, critiqued, and compared your founding documents more thoroughly than most Americans have.
Sadly, that's not saying as much as you might suspect.

RE: Unconstitutional 'Three-Letter Agencies':
I'm going to put aside your sneering and condescending tone for a minute and ask "what evidence do you have to support this accusation?" Because I hear this repeated ad nauseum and have never seen it backed up with any conclusive facts other than sensationalism from pundits like Tucker Carlson.
I'm honestly not sure what "this" that gets repeated ad nauseum is supposed to mean. But here are some facts:
- Article I, Section 8 enumerates the specific powers DELEGATED to the 'central government' from its creator, the several States. "ALL legislative power..." is vested not in the (Article II) executive, but in Congress, and there is NO legitimate authority for almost any (DEA, FBI, FDA, ad nauseum) to even exist, much less usurp powers they do not have. And the ATF is a special case, even among the illegitimate: their very raison d'etre is to infringe that which "shall not be infringed." They literally swear an oath to a document which they violate by drawing a paycheck. How's that for being "subject to the governing authorities"?

And therein lies the rub. And why you must understand (and should know) that the word "democracy" does not appear - in ANY FORM - in either the Declaration, the Constitution, or the Bill of Rights. Indeed, the purpose of the Bill of Rights (which, history will note, was mandated by holdout states; without it, there would have BEEN no ratification) is to explicitly limit, beyond even those otherwise enumerated, the power of said central government.

It doesn't matter if 99% of the populace 'votes' to take your arms, remove your God-given, but Constitutionally-PROTECTED Rights to speech, assembly, worship of God, Trial by Jury (ha!) -- they do NOT have the authority to do so! That goes for theft and murder, too. But ALL of them are now being done with impunity by an unelected, usurping pretend-goverment that is no longer "bound by the chains of the Constitution."

There is much more. But I hope you at least recognize that some of us rural redneck 'Muricans know far more about our history and founding documents that the WaPo, CNN, or MSNBC. As for 'law schools' - a friend who was an attorney for the DOJ told me years ago that he knew of NO major law school in the United States, even then, that required so much a single class in Constitutional Law as a prerequisite for graduation with a law degree. I know of none since. Please tell me differently.

Finally, let's briefly address this:
[Those documents] ...state that you, the people, CHOOSE the sovereigns...
They are not sovereign enough to be 'above the law'. The concept was a nation of "laws, not of men."
Your government charter (the Constitution) and the documents which led up to it, guarantee the People's right to choose who makes the laws, not to simply ignore those laws whenever you wish
You should understand the legal definition, then, of the word 'law'. And what is NOT:
See 16 Amjur Sec. 177: In part,
"...an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law,
is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose;
... the general principles follow that it imposes no duties,
confers no right, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no
protection, and justifies no acts performed under it..."

On this, however, we seem to agree:
Like most of the world, I do admire America, at least what it used to be.
But I do not believe that AmeriKa-with-a-K can now be saved, because it appears that time has long passed.

Fun fact: there is NO place in the Bible where God called a group of people to revolt.
No, but He did tell us to "Come out of her, My people." And warned that we were NOT to "particpate in her sins," so as as not to "partake of her plagues." (Rev. 18:4)

I would argue that the Founders did NOT 'revolt' - as the grievances ("let Facts be submitted to a candid world") and then remedy made clear:

Since lawful government is based on the "consent of the governed," they WITHDREW CONSENT.

I'm commenting this:

I did found your words slighty degradatory.
Yeah...broad terms I am making fun of the concept and group as a whole. I thought you said something about an OP what I was apparently dunking on. No? I honestly can't be nathered to go find it again as I didn't sleep well and coffee is not putting much of a dent. Exceedingly fuzzy this morning.
I do make fun of the performative narcissists that call themselves doms.
No idea what if any experience you have had with them as a group...don't have a beef with any ones individually but I have had the dubious pleasure in the past of interacting with more than I care to think of.
When the swingers were first doing their early rebranding with the term polyamory, my wife and I and the lady who we were courting and vice versa went to a good number of dinners and one non public gathering of the local groups.
Big surprise there were several of these guys who were trying to out grandiose each other and were incessant in their telling anyone who would or wouldn't listen how they were an alpha and a leader of men etc. If the meme had existed at the time, they would have all been wearing shirts identifying themselves as Chads.

That could just be my experience and could have just been those groups. Thing is though, I am a talker and I also am intensely interested in what other people have to say in the plyg space...especially the women. So, I talk to loads of women I never see as a potential match, just to hear the other side and better understand the landscape as a whole.
What I have been told regularly is that there are just tonnes of self styled dominants and various sub genre like the daddy doms etc who are simply pushy sex pests. That none of them give a damn about them as people, none care about or think about the nuts and bolts of plural families. None of them care what difficulties might have brought some women to consider something like polygamy when it might have previously been seen as unthinkable to them. Lots of them seem to care if the woman has had some sort of sexual abuse in the past...they seem downright fascinated by it in fact. If the woman had those experiences as children especially. Everything seems to come back to their fetishism and their egos.
Not just my experience but via loads of stories and many of them just sad as hell chat logs they have shared.

So, when I rip on them as a group...not any individual was ever targeted, I do so for what I see as good reasons and that I am justified in my mockery.
I also dislike the fact that so very many women who do consider polygamy get chased off by an absolutely unending shower of bastards who completely poison the well in their minds eye. I have encountered that negatively time after time with woman who have had their view of all polygamists permanently tainted...not all by captain dommy dommy of the leather people but that type absolutely are one of the categories which contributes to the problem.

Plus a lot of the times it is just funny having a guy tell you face to face that he is a leader of men and disciplinarian of women. Been there experienced it. It is like the guys at Society for Creative Anachronism who really believe that they are knight of a kingdom here in America as opposed to a guy with a hobby involving armor and friends getting together to beat the crap out of each other.

So you will have to ignore me if and when the topic comes up in the future. My opinion is locked in stone and I am not belittling any individual or protected class...as if I acknowledge the notion of a protected class.

And once again I can of course find no documentation to support this. It is entirely plausible that such a church was bombed - there is a war going on after all. However, @His_Sofochka specifically claimed that the entire congregation was raped and then massacred, with the pastor being tortured. Such atrocities have been carefully investigated by both the UN and journalists both mainstream and independent, and can expect to be documented somewhere - failing everything else it should at least appear mentioned on social media. It has already been established that an account linked to this one (@R.A. Harris) has lied and posted claims of a similarly grave atrocity (the rape and murder of 147 students in a school) that likewise did not occur according to all sources we have been able to investigate, and refused to provide any evidence of it. It is entirely safe to conclude that the above claim is also a lie. If I am incorrect, please do correct me - I do not want to make false accusations. But I can find no records of either a church of that name being destroyed, nor a pastor of that name being murdered, so I think this is part of a pattern of deception that extends well beyond just these claims.

@Transformator Reformator, I'd appreciate your help here as I am not a Ukrainian speaker, it may be that this is documented in Ukrainian language sources and you can find a reference to it. Please have a look and correct me if I am wrong. Also, anyone here who speaks Russian, please have a search in that language, to cover all bases.
Why are we now having Ukraine discussion outside Ukraine thread?

There are only two options which I see:

1. Either whole war topics gets whole forum ban
2. Ukraine gets it's ghetto thread

And post of Ukraine should be moved to Ukraine thread.

And posts about US political system should have it's own thread.

Yeah...broad terms I am making fun of the concept and group as a whole. I thought you said something about an OP what I was apparently dunking on. No? I honestly can't be nathered to go find it again as I didn't sleep well and coffee is not putting much of a dent. Exceedingly fuzzy this morning.
I do make fun of the performative narcissists that call themselves doms.
No idea what if any experience you have had with them as a group...don't have a beef with any ones individually but I have had the dubious pleasure in the past of interacting with more than I care to think of.
When the swingers were first doing their early rebranding with the term polyamory, my wife and I and the lady who we were courting and vice versa went to a good number of dinners and one non public gathering of the local groups.
Big surprise there were several of these guys who were trying to out grandiose each other and were incessant in their telling anyone who would or wouldn't listen how they were an alpha and a leader of men etc. If the meme had existed at the time, they would have all been wearing shirts identifying themselves as Chads.

That could just be my experience and could have just been those groups. Thing is though, I am a talker and I also am intensely interested in what other people have to say in the plyg space...especially the women. So, I talk to loads of women I never see as a potential match, just to hear the other side and better understand the landscape as a whole.
What I have been told regularly is that there are just tonnes of self styled dominants and various sub genre like the daddy doms etc who are simply pushy sex pests. That none of them give a damn about them as people, none care about or think about the nuts and bolts of plural families. None of them care what difficulties might have brought some women to consider something like polygamy when it might have previously been seen as unthinkable to them. Lots of them seem to care if the woman has had some sort of sexual abuse in the past...they seem downright fascinated by it in fact. If the woman had those experiences as children especially. Everything seems to come back to their fetishism and their egos.
Not just my experience but via loads of stories and many of them just sad as hell chat logs they have shared.

So, when I rip on them as a group...not any individual was ever targeted, I do so for what I see as good reasons and that I am justified in my mockery.
I also dislike the fact that so very many women who do consider polygamy get chased off by an absolutely unending shower of bastards who completely poison the well in their minds eye. I have encountered that negatively time after time with woman who have had their view of all polygamists permanently tainted...not all by captain dommy dommy of the leather people but that type absolutely are one of the categories which contributes to the problem.

Plus a lot of the times it is just funny having a guy tell you face to face that he is a leader of men and disciplinarian of women. Been there experienced it. It is like the guys at Society for Creative Anachronism who really believe that they are knight of a kingdom here in America as opposed to a guy with a hobby involving armor and friends getting together to beat the crap out of each other.

So you will have to ignore me if and when the topic comes up in the future. My opinion is locked in stone and I am not belittling any individual or protected class...as if I acknowledge the notion of a protected class.
I don't have personal experience with anyone of swinger or BDSM scene. I'm glad. Althought I'm somehow familiar with some of their ideas.

Why are we now having Ukraine discussion outside Ukraine thread?

There are only two options which I see:

1. Either whole war topics gets whole forum ban
2. Ukraine gets it's ghetto thread

And post of Ukraine should be moved to Ukraine thread.

And posts about US political system should have it's own thread.
The comments have definitely gone way beyond random.

The Kharkiv Tractor Plant is a very real place.

As to the claims of both Sofochka and RA Harris I'd consider them to be unconfirmed. There are many claims on both the Russian and Ukrainian sides in this war that are unconfirmed but not implausible or debunked.

Also, the claims may well be amplified or exaggerated but there's also the possibility that their claims are less than what really happened. Right now we don't know.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - all in one story:

Regime wants prior-restraint (aka 'background checks' of slaves) before ANY "buy or sell" is permitted.

BTW, for those with any doubts, read Article 3, Section 3 of the Constitution for the definition of "treason," and then ask yourself the obvious question.

And then, the less obvious, but no less vital one:

If they can take the ONLY, SINGLE, EXPLICITLY-enumerated type of property named in the entire Supreme Law of the Land, and then "infringe" that to the extent that the definition of "property" no longer even applies...what stops them from requiring their 'Mark' before the peons are allowed to "buy or sell" at all?

PS> This COULD go in the "conspiracy" theory thread - but it hasn't been a theory for years now.

PPS> Or, I could put it in the "Biden Invades Texas" thread. But, now it's Biden Invades ALL of America.

I don't have personal experience with anyone of swinger or BDSM scene. I'm glad. Althought I'm somehow familiar with some of their ideas.
You are not missing out

More than a little mixed messaging going on in my experience. Several of them beat a drum that might be seen as on the plural marriage spectrum...a few even using biblical citations to buttress their notions. The trouble is that a little later one of the ones who made the parallel to plural marriage claims will next talk to you about his polycule "family" and attempt to explain all of the various comings and goings and interconnected nature. Ugh. Oh, and wait till you make the mistake of putting you foot in it by looking confused and asking 'What the hell is a fluid bond?" I thought it might be some sort of pagan ritual ceremony of some such. Honestly would have not surprised me. The truth did and I will not dwell on it.
And then there are the guys who think that it is appropriate to proposition the women with me or the woman sitting next to her husband openlypropositioning me. I am sighing and shaking my head typing this blather
Then there is the fun bit where a spherical version of Bilbo Baggins catches your eye to explain how he is Domasaurus Rex, leader of men and trainer of slaves.
Sigh....OK pal.
Makes me tired to think about.

Back